No announcement yet.

WTF! Mayol got ROBBED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    i had it 115-113 for nietes. the judge who gave 118-110 for nietes was full of crap
    No bro, vargas won that fight, That desicion was even worst than the malignaggi vs Diaz fight.

The funny thing is a Mexican got robbed in MExico lol!

Betcha you didnt saw that one comming !!!!!!
    Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 09-13-2009, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      No pro, vargas won that fight, That desicion was even worst than the malignaggi vs Diaz fight.

I didnt see it but who promoted the fight and who held the strap?

Comment

mayol is a bum, he wasn't landing **** all night and got tooled by a midget
        and i agree someone should tape a glove to his head

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
          I didnt see it but who promoted the fight and who held the strap?
          Top Rank i think!!!!!!!!

Anyways the only judge who had it right was Jose Roberto Torres from PR.

He had it 116-112 for Vargas!!!!!!

Comment

PAY UP!!!!!!!!

A LLORAR PA MATERNIDAD!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              PAY UP!!!!!!!!

A LLORAR PA MATERNIDAD!!

Estos carbones son unos llorones, y lo mas que da risa, ue los hijoputas no vieron la pelea, y estn quejandoce, LOL!!!!!

Comment

No bro, vargas won that fight, That desicion was even worst than the malignaggi vs Diaz fight.

the body punches took its toll on nietes and he was on a slow pace in the mid rds til he got his rhtymn back in the late rds. he wasnt throwing as much punches like the early rds but he was landing more clean shots. the punches vargas were throwing mostly land on the gloves and i gave the last 2rds to nietes cause vargas wasnt landing clean shots

Comment

Estos carbones son unos llorones, y lo mas que da risa, ue los hijoputas no vieron la pelea, y estn quejandoce, LOL!!!!!
                  lol!! chorro de pendejos, de verdad q son los peores en cuanto a llorar y pa colmo a penas estan empezando a ver boxeo. anterio a eso era tirar patas pa tos lados y por eso se creen q ocn tirar nadamas ganas. Calderon dio catedra y el cabron vino con el mismo plan, a dar cabezasos he intentar cortar a calderon

Comment

siiii cabron todo el llorique de calderun te apuesto lo q sea q ninguno de ellos vio la pelea

Comment

Originally posted by ianblake View Post
                      siiii cabron todo el llorique de calderun te apuesto lo q sea q ninguno de ellos vio la pelea
                      Es que no la han visto, ya yo se los dije y se quedaron callaos!!!!

Son unos ******aos de primera categoria

Comment

Working...
                      X