No announcement yet.

WTF! Mayol got ROBBED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF! Mayol got ROBBED!

CaldeRUN wasnt landing and throw 3-5 punches per round. Mayol did enough to get the fight. Another gift decision for the Puertoricans.The cut was not bad.Another clear ROBBERY.

Last edited by PACHUGGER; 09-13-2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
      CaldeRUN wasnt landing and throw 3-5 punches per round. Mayol did enough to get the fight. Another gift decision for the Puertoricans.The cut was not bad.Another clear ROBBERY

They should put a glove on Mayol's head.

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
        CaldeRUN wasnt landing and throw 3-5 punches per round. Mayol did enough to get the fight. Another gift decision for the Puertoricans.The cut was not bad.Another clear ROBBERY.

I already predicted this **** would happen again due to their style. But the sad thing in this fight the wrong man had won...

I also blame Mayol's promoter why they accept the fight occured in Puerto Rico since we all know it's a bad place to win in a title fights...

Comment

Another idiot screams ROBBERY... NSB at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Another idiot screams ROBBERY... NSB at its best.
            Agreed, at least someone see’s past the idiocy.

Peace.

Comment

damn homie your boy got outbox end of thread

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                I already predicted this **** would happen again due to their style. But the sad thing in this fight the wrong man had won...

I also blame Mayol's promoter why they accept the fight occured in Puerto Rico since we all know it's a bad place to win in a title fights...
                you don't know what you are talking about. Cazares beat both, Dieppa and Sanchez here. i saw the fight and i had the fight mayol winning only two rds. not because he threw more means he's gonna win. mayol missed a LOT of punches. four more people had the same score and we were very close to the ring.

in fact, i was so close to the ring that mayol failed twice...in hitting calderon and me.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                  damn homie your boy got outbox end of thread
                  Outbox!How can you outbox someone if you throw 3 punches per round and run "calderun" the whole time.Clear ROBBERY!

Comment

No foreign fighters will win in PR.. they are one of the best in HOME TOWN COOKING..
                    Like Germany and Texas...

Comment

Working...
                    X