Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Fury is a Star, 80-20 is a Fair Split For Whyte, It Sounds Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Man, fffck yer life and suck yer madda.

I know Fury yer Jesus like the viral video of a bunch of yer fellow Africans in Kenya worshipping some geezer and calling him Jesus because of his skin colour. But keep that tosh away from me, you daft cuuunnt.

Go get brain surgery and suck yer madda with a big straw. And quoting me, you bellend.
    Bloviating poltroon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post

That’s your opinion. I didn’t remember his name whilst making the comment hence I described him based on how he identifies himself publicly with his yamaka.

Prince Naseem was described based on his religion a lot of times during his career because he made it part of his identity throughout his career. I see people use “the Mexican…”, “the black…”, “the Slav…”, “the English…”, “the Brixton…”, “the gypsy….”, “the American…”, “the African…”, etc. And no one says anything about. Why’s it problematic when it comes to Jews? Eddie Hearn is a Jew and he used “Alabama” and “Country” to describe Wilder a lot of times. Arum does the same about all races of people all the time and he’s a Jews. But why the double standard when it comes to identifying Jews?
      There's no double standard.

If you described Reynoso as "the fat mexican" or Wilder as "the stupid black" they would all be problematic descriptions, not that these are religions.

To be clear, the main issue is the pejorative. If an article say Canelo is the first mexican to do this or that, that is fine. If you were to saying Salita is the first jewish promoter to achieve this or that, that would also be fine.

My issue is, as stated several times, the whiff of the pejorative in what you wrote.

Comment

Working...
      X