Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin's Promoter: Fury is a Star, 80-20 is a Fair Split For Whyte, It Sounds Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post

lol, next thing you'll be claiming that Fury is an international drug-dealer and a hit man for the mafia, probably murdered Epstein as well.

Just because Tyson likes to sniff a few lines at the weekend doesn't make him a bad person, Paris isn't his cousin, he isn't a con-artist and he's not nothing to do with gang violence in Ireland, you talk absolute nonsense lol.
    When you’re complicit in washing dirty money for a cartel - blood is on yer hands.

Any fool knows Fury is a scammer - he’s out scamming thousands of people with fake mental health story to mask the fact that he was banned for PED.

I didn’t make it up - Fury said he married his own cousin himself in a tweet. This is the tweet: https://twitter.com/tyson_fury/statu...090443264?s=21

So you know more about Fury than Fury? - pretty interesting version of fangirlism, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Take yer L and go cry in yer basement.

You're African and you don't know zilch about the crack game.

Stop talking about what you know nothing about.

Weed and crack aren't the same thing and using crack dealer loosely is idiotic.

It wasn't even proper weed - it was the herbal weed with little or no CBD, lol.
      Oh dear. 'Little or no CBD'. Our ****ney street urchin just let himself down.

Comment

Originally posted by Brumsongs1 View Post

Oh dear. 'Little or no CBD'. Our ****ney street urchin just let himself down.
        What the fffck is “street urchin”, you idiot?

These dirty peasants and booty scratchers and their uncanny way of creating unintelligible terms. Extremely low IQ showing itself again, lol. Post in English language, you absolute helmet.

BTW, I was going to post “THC” not CBD.

Comment

What the fffck is “street urchin”, you idiot?

These dirty peasants and booty scratchers and their uncanny way of creating unintelligible terms. Extremely low IQ showing itself again, lol. Post in English language, you absolute helmet.

BTW, I was going to post “THC” not CBD.
          After you Googled it.

Comment

That's nice of Wallins promoter to say. Just out of interest how much did Fury get for that Wallin fight?

Comment

After you Googled it.
              I don’t need to google it, you muppet. I smoke weed and I know.

Comment

I don’t need to google it, you muppet. I smoke weed and I know.
                Ooh, do you? Tip for you- smoke your 'herbal weed' through Febreeze tumble drier sheets so your mum doesn't find out.

Comment

Ooh, do you? Tip for you- smoke your 'herbal weed' through Febreeze tumble drier sheets so your mum doesn't find out.
                  Man, fffck yer life and suck yer madda.

I know Fury yer Jesus like the viral video of a bunch of yer fellow Africans in Kenya worshipping some geezer and calling him Jesus because of his skin colour. But keep that tosh away from me, you daft cuuunnt.

Go get brain surgery and suck yer madda with a big straw. And quoting me, you bellend.

Comment

Are you a ***?

If so, why do you have a problem with it when the guy wears yamaka everywhere to identify himself as a ***? If a bible thumping Christian who’s a boxing promoter carried his bible everywhere - there’s nothing bad in identifying him with his bible. Ditto a kufi wearing ****** promoter. Heck, no one had a problem with identifying Prince Naseem with his religion because he made it part of his identity.

If you don’t want to be identified by your religion - don’t bring it to sports. Once you do that - you automatically make it reference point for people to identify you. There’s absolutely nothing malicious about. ***s don’t get special treatment - they bleed red just like everyone else.

I’m a Christian and if I go around with my bible - I won’t have a problem with people identifying me based on my religion. Once you do that - it exposes your insecurities.
                    Also not relevant, but I am not a ***.

Yes, Salita is an orthodox *** and dresses accordingly. It is still not relevant to this discussion and its inclusion has the whiff of the pejorative.

To run with your hypothetical example, if a Christian promoter went round carrying a bible, I doubt anyone would ever write a post that began "Why is this Christian guy getting involved in this?"

Naseem was a ****** and, as you say, made it a part of his identity. I still don't think it would be apposite to write something along the lines of 'Good win for the ******.'

Maybe if there were two Salitas involved it would be a useful indentifying feature to describe one as the ***ish one. When the description is 'fat, ***ish guy'... Well, as I say, it has the whiff of the pejorative, hence my objection. But thanks for the response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Also not relevant, but I am not a ***.

Yes, Salita is an orthodox *** and dresses accordingly. It is still not relevant to this discussion and its inclusion has the whiff of the pejorative.

To run with your hypothetical example, if a Christian promoter went round carrying a bible, I doubt anyone would ever write a post that began "Why is this Christian guy getting involved in this?"

Naseem was a ****** and, as you say, made it a part of his identity. I still don't think it would be apposite to write something along the lines of 'Good win for the ******.'

Maybe if there were two Salitas involved it would be a useful indentifying feature to describe one as the ***ish one. When the description is 'fat, ***ish guy'... Well, as I say, it has the whiff of the pejorative, hence my objection. But thanks for the response.
                      That’s your opinion. I didn’t remember his name whilst making the comment hence I described him based on how he identifies himself publicly with his yamaka.

Prince Naseem was described based on his religion a lot of times during his career because he made it part of his identity throughout his career. I see people use “the Mexican…”, “the black…”, “the Slav…”, “the English…”, “the Brixton…”, “the gypsy….”, “the American…”, “the African…”, etc. And no one says anything about. Why’s it problematic when it comes to ***s? Eddie Hearn is a *** and he used “Alabama” and “Country” to describe Wilder a lot of times. Arum does the same about all races of people all the time and he’s a ***s. But why the double standard when it comes to identifying ***s?

Comment

Working...
                      X