Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2021 Female Knockout Of The Year - Alycia Baumgardner KO4 Terri Harper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2021 Female Knockout Of The Year - Alycia Baumgardner KO4 Terri Harper

Alycia Baumgardner insisted to anyone who would listen that she was the hardest punching female fighter in the world. All that she needed was the opportunity to back up that claim. It came in the form of her first career title fight, with Baumgardner rising to the occasion and punching her way into stardom in one fell swoop.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Totally agree with that and Eddie Hearn has got himself a gem, and SkySportsBoxing should have snapped her up instead of Jonas

Comment

We need her against Mayer. I hope Hearn and Arum don't bs us in 2022. Now, I personally feel that Mayer is the better fighter but Baumgardner has more power. I'd pick Mayer by decision if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        We need her against Mayer. I hope Hearn and Arum don't bs us in 2022. Now, I personally feel that Mayer is the better fighter but Baumgardner has more power. I'd pick Mayer by decision if they fought.
        Can't disagree with that assessment but I'm split on how the fight unfolds. It would test Mayer in a much different manner than Hamadouche would. All I know is I want to see it and it's not often I feel that way about the potential matchups in women's boxing.

Comment

This was the obvious pick for KO. The way she short-circuited Harper's brain with that shot was both scary and stunning. Baumgardner carries some real pop.

Serrano's KO of Bermudez was good too, the Argentinian was a proud champion who refused to go easily in that fight. She tried to rally against Serrano but those body shots put the contest to bed.
          Last edited by PBR Streetgang; 01-09-2022, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X