Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: To See Canelo There Supporting Me Like He Was, Definitely Motivated Me Even More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez: To See Canelo There Supporting Me Like He Was, Definitely Motivated Me Even More

The expectation is always to win for Frank Sanchez. To do so in the presence of the sport's current best fighter in the world, is what made this one even more special.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo appeared to be just as frustrated as the rest of us with your extremely uninspiring performance
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Canelo motivated him to land 6 punches per round

Comment

Good to see Canelo wear appropriate attire for a Sanchez snoozer. Also nice to see Frank put on another scintillating performance to impress Canelo.

Comment

Canelo wearing pajamas to a fight lol .

Comment

Sanchez, like Rigo, will never change how he fights.-
            and like Rigo, he’ll always wonder why no one is clamoring to see him in big fights.

Comment

Jokes aside, Frank Sanchez’s team looks to be prepped like AJ. Reynoso and Henry plus others, looks like they are prepping him proper for a big fight. But where is Andy Ruiz in this? Both Ruiz and Sanchez are under Haymon. I think Haymon has realized that it’s best to move his BIDNESS for the Hispanic audience. He tried that once and was successful having stole all the GBP fighters. Looks like his second phase is approaching. Meanwhile Floyd is gambling and crying with Ellerbe that their time is over
              Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
                Sanchez, like Rigo, will never change how he fights.-
                and like Rigo, he’ll always wonder why no one is clamoring to see him in big fights.
                Weird comparison. Sanchez had a crowd cheering for him like Morrell. I mean Sanchez did his thing the Cuban way the way Morrell did with Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
                  Canelo wearing pajamas to a fight lol .
                  That is exactly what my missus kept saying

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Weird comparison. Sanchez had a crowd cheering for him like Morrell. I mean Sanchez did his thing the Cuban way the way Morrell did with Allen.
                    Morell jr is way more exciting than Sanchez. No comparison here. He needs to close the show, without the restless abandon. He can stop the a$$ kissing too.
                    Last edited by BendOver; 01-02-2022, 01:31 PM.
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X