Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer Says "No Chance" a Fight With Usyk Ever Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer Says "No Chance" a Fight With Usyk Ever Happens

    According to Eddy Reynoso, head trainer and manager of Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, says there is no chance that his boxer will face Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Yeah, the man’s not totally stupid.

    If we were talking about a John Ruiz with a HW belt then this fight would be signed already.

    No way in hell Canelo’s leaping miles out of his weight class to get humiliated.

    Comment


    • #3
      He knows that Usyk would humiliate Canelo even if he goes back to Cruiserweight.
      E-Thug, charliepaerker and 6 others like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        In other news, Water is wet

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by P to the J View Post
          Yeah, the man’s not totally stupid.

          If we were talking about a John Ruiz with a HW belt then this fight would be signed already.

          No way in hell Canelo’s leaping miles out of his weight class to get humiliated.
          Facts. Even Pacroid and Froid was not ballsy enough to move to HW when Stiverne and Charles Martin were champions.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by P to the J View Post
            Yeah, the man’s not totally stupid.

            If we were talking about a John Ruiz with a HW belt then this fight would be signed already.

            No way in hell Canelo’s leaping miles out of his weight class to get humiliated.
            IMO even Light Heavyweight is a step too far. There are good chances that Beterbiev & Bivol beat Canelo. They are no old Kovalev who suffered stoppage losses before.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              He knows that Usyk would humiliate Canelo even if he goes back to Cruiserweight.
              Facts. Just like how a 2 week notice 35 yr old Ugas humiliated Pacroid.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Andrij View Post

                IMO even Light Heavyweight is a step too far. There are good chances that Beterbiev & Bivol beat Canelo. They are no old Kovalev who suffered stoppage losses before.
                Canelo needs to go back to 160. Like how Ggg and Hagler were content being 1 division champs and stayed there for their whole career.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Everyone has his limits.
                  Usyk will never fight Nelo at 165

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

                    Facts. Even Pacroid and Froid was not ballsy enough to move to HW when Stiverne and Charles Martin were champions.
                    Lol, quality

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP