Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Have All The Admiration To Perform Three Fights In 2022 To Make Up For Lost Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    What’s wrong with being intellectual? He makes you reach for a dictionary. I guess you prefer the thirty know what I’m sayings that guys like broner present. Y’all act like straight up women. Grow a pair and let that man be.
    The advice I’d offer him, “sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and thought to be ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.” I’ll leave it at that.
    SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Great to hear, always love to see fighters give it that last run at it.

He really should have been in position to knock Pac into retirement, but we already knew he maybe wasnt living like a hardened fighter...not sure what your expectations were for him that fight, but given he has been so one foot in and one foot out, for me it turned out to be a fight where he showed he still wants it (until the next liver shot at least)

I think he made some good adjustments in the Pac fight - he shortened things up and it was working until that liver shot. So even though yeah he was younger and should have KO the old man, given the context of his career, it wasn't that bad. He says some off the wall stuff though so I'm just going off the in-ring stuff.

Still liked what I saw down the stretch in that fight and hope he shows what we might have missed during those years
      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-30-2021, 10:17 PM.

Comment

lmao @ ¨admiration¨

This guy never even fights and he's already showing signs of brain damage

He's not making up for any lost time either, if he's fighting the Barrios of the world

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
          Folks will hate on me for this
          1. He is using his name and past accomplishments and basically stating he is entitled to a title shot.
          2. The chick destroyed him(Swift didn't help him either)
          3. He is done at the top level.
          No hate, just agreement over here.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

are you trolling us? 'appy? apt? Thurman's inactive because he's focused on his multi-million buck app?
            You're about as smart as a box of rocks, appy boy

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post

You're about as smart as a box of rocks, appy boy
              If I'm smart as a box of rocks where does that leave you?????? smart as a speck of dust !

Comment

The word he's looking for is ''intensions''

Comment

Working...
                X