Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Robust strong Warship of Mikkel Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post

I change my opinion. You're not a ****, but the funniest prick on here.
    yeah thats more like it...

Comment

Originally posted by Яша View Post
      That prooves it. you are NOT a Kessler fan. You are just another TYPICAL xeno-phobic euro hating ignorant american. and as usual when it comes to european fighters you will give ZERO respect or credit to Kessler when he beats Ward.
      No need for this hate please.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
        I see no reason why Abraham won't take his power to SMW given he was becoming seriously drained at MW. He was more healthy and powerful at 166 versus Miranda, he was a beast in that fight.

The problem is landing and he's the shortest by some margin in the tourney, plus Froch and Kessler have tough chins. I think they could handle a couple of 80% power shots of Arthur. He'd need an absolute wallop or a few decent ones to break through me thinks.

I can't see him beating Kessler on points either unless he really damaged him every few rounds.
        The odd thing about Abe is that he is so short but doesn't come forward and bob and weave with the high guard and jab. He likes to counter, and will do so off the ropes.

The thing is, in the Miranda fight @ 166, he fought the like 160 version of Abe until his trainer told him to be more aggressive, and then he stopped Miranda. He's going to have to press the action more and get in close because he's probably got the shortest reach too.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          It's not like he even looked bad, he just looked rusty for the first couple of rounds. A better fighter than Perdomo would probably have taken advantage, though.
          He was a bit rusty yeah, but he was also surprised by Perdomo's fast start, Post-fight he said that he had seen several Perdomo fights and him starting fast was a first. What was good was that Kessler was able to adapt and came up with the correct formula for the win.

Comment

IMO Froch is going to be the easiest match up for Abraham but momentum can change everything in this tourney...

Btw, let us analyse the homefield advantage:

Abraham vs. Taylor (AA's homefield)
            Froch vs. Direll (Froch's homefield)
            Ward vs. Kessler (Ward's homefield)

Direll vs. Abraham (Direll's homefield)
            Taylor vs. Ward (Taylor's homefield)
            Kessler vs. Froch (Kessler's homefield)

so who's gonna get it in round 3?

Abraham vs. Froch (?)
            Kessler vs. Taylor (?)
            Direll vs. Ward (?)

Is it gonna depend on the leader board or will they drop a coin?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Tocca View Post
              IMO Froch is going to be the easiest match up for Abraham but momentum can change everything in this tourney...

Abraham vs. Froch (?)
              Kessler vs. Taylor (?)
              Direll vs. Ward (?)

I wouldn't be surprised if Dirrell-Abraham and Taylor-Ward were at the same site in the USA.

In round 3, I think those with a belt(s) should get home field. The fight(s) that don't would need to be looked into.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Tocca View Post

Abraham vs. Froch (?)
                Kessler vs. Taylor (?)
                Direll vs. Ward (?)

Good question. I didn't even know the second round location was set in stone yet??

But Froch-Kessler in Copenhagen would draw a crowd of 100K if there was a venue huge enough. The ratings for Kessler's fight was incredible. Near 30% of the entire danish population from newborns to old-age pensioners watched the fight!

Still I would think that homefieldadvantage in the semis and the final will be determined by seed.

Comment

I'm onboard

WAR KESSLER

Comment

I wonder if one of the first round fighters gets ko'ed brutally if he will continue to fight in the second round.

I hope we don't see dropouts in this cuz that would really screw it up.

Comment

im on the ship
                      war kessler!

Comment

Working...
                      X