Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Robust strong Warship of Mikkel Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always been aboard, even since before the Calzaghe fight.

War Kessler!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I honestly see Kessler getting knocked out by Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by Яша View Post
        I rule at life, mother****er.

and don't disgrace this thread with that ****** american smilie. gtfo here with that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          I'm on board!

I do think that his long layoff, the issue with his ex promoter trying to sue him and the fact that he has reach over 30 might have something to do with him looking bad
          It's not like he even looked bad, he just looked rusty for the first couple of rounds. A better fighter than Perdomo would probably have taken advantage, though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I honestly see Kessler getting knocked out by Abraham.
            If he can carry his power, he can knock out everyone in the tournament.

Comment

I see no reason why Abraham won't take his power to SMW given he was becoming seriously drained at MW. He was more healthy and powerful at 166 versus Miranda, he was a beast in that fight.

The problem is landing and he's the shortest by some margin in the tourney, plus Froch and Kessler have tough chins. I think they could handle a couple of 80% power shots of Arthur. He'd need an absolute wallop or a few decent ones to break through me thinks.

I can't see him beating Kessler on points either unless he really damaged him every few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                That prooves it. you are NOT a Kessler fan. You are just another TYPICAL xeno-phobic euro hating ignorant american. and as usual when it comes to european fighters you will give ZERO respect or credit to Kessler when he beats Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  I see no reason why Abraham won't take his power to SMW given he was becoming seriously drained at MW. He was more healthy and powerful at 166 versus Miranda, he was a beast in that fight.

The problem is landing and he's the shortest by some margin in the tourney, plus Froch and Kessler have tough chins. I think they could handle a couple of 80% power shots of Arthur. He'd need an absolute wallop or a few decent ones to break through me thinks.

I can't see him beating Kessler on points either unless he really damaged him every few rounds.
                  I think Abe would demolish Frotch, but that my opinion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Яша View Post
                      That prooves it. you are NOT a Kessler fan. You are just another TYPICAL xeno-phobic euro hating ignorant american. and as usual when it comes to european fighters you will give ZERO respect or credit to Kessler when he beats Ward.

I change my opinion. You're not a ****, but the funniest prick on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X