Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Sees No Reason For Canelo-Makabu, Gives Makabu No Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Sees No Reason For Canelo-Makabu, Gives Makabu No Shot

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. does not see a reason for his countryman, Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, to make a leap in weight to the cruiserweight division for a fight with WBC world champion Ilunga Makabu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm so glad that one of the unintended consequences of Paul calling out JCC is that we get to hear him weigh in on various topics of the sport. Boxing needs more JCC not less....
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      I'm so glad that one of the unintended consequences of Paul calling out JCC is that we get to hear him weigh in on various topics of the sport. Boxing needs more JCC not less....
      I hope we are entering a new era where JCC speaks on every fight. A win against Jake Paul might be what he needs for the confidence to avenge the Canelo loss.

Comment

As the above posters stated we all need more Jr in our lives. His insight is paramount to the sport and we couldn't continue following the sport properly without his infinite wisdom.

Comment

Wow, for once I agree with Junior.
          Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Who is their right mind cares 2 figs about what Jr. has to say about boxing when we all want him to share his thoughts on the world economy, the Covid crises and other more pressing issues?
            PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Chavez Sr. Doesn't even believe his words.

Comment

I see no reason for Chavez Jr's career to continue.

Comment

Says the guy that wants Jake Paul next ?!

Comment

I agree with all his points. Canelo exploiting his unique position with the media and industry, exploiting peoples ignorance. He'll destroy Makabu if it happens. I think it might not though.

Comment

Working...
                    X