Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Embraced By Hometown at Christmas Ham Giveaway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many people wanna applaud Plant for “being there” for his sick daughter but you’ll people should check out the real side of the story, the other side where his baby momma already came out saying Caleb Plant was never present in the hospital and that when she finally passed away the only thing Caleb care about was buying a tuxedo to look good on smfh and now that’s what Caleb uses for pity, his dead daughter
    Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
      So many people wanna applaud Plant for “being there” for his sick daughter but you’ll people should check out the real side of the story, the other side where his baby momma already came out saying Caleb Plant was never present in the hospital and that when she finally passed away the only thing Caleb care about was buying a tuxedo to look good on smfh and now that’s what Caleb uses for pity, his dead daughter
      He does have those dead fish eyes.

Comment

Just being in the ring with the cash cow earns you hometown praise.
        They all knew he had no shot but give him praise for taking his ass whipping like a man. Good for you Caleb.
        Fonseca17 Fonseca17 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Do you have a list of anyone that he may actually fight lol. Charlo Maybe, and he loses that. And yea, I’ve been saying Jake Paul is my p4p #1 for awhile now.

How should this bet go down, avatar bet? If you win you’ll only see your reward in atleast 3 years time.
          hey youtuber! Fack off. This is purely a boxing based website. That would be fans of boxing, it’s called boxing!? Not YouTube or any kind of platform for a Dee head like you to proclaim,
          this YouTube fool is P4P anything. Drawing on fools like you only make the other fool richer.
          my advice to all boxing fans that have been on here for as long as I have, let’s not give these fools fuel or “views” value.
          all total cack jackeys
          Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            hey youtuber! Fack off. This is purely a boxing based website. That would be fans of boxing, it’s called boxing!? Not YouTube or any kind of platform for a Dee head like you to proclaim,
            this YouTube fool is P4P anything. Drawing on fools like you only make the other fool richer.
            my advice to all boxing fans that have been on here for as long as I have, let’s not give these fools fuel or “views” value.
            all total cack jackeys
            I see someone’s frustrated because Jake would KO their favourite fighter.
            Mario040481 Mario040481 Szef Szef like this.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
              Not trying to knock the man, but he could only afford to give out 100 hams?
              He’s giving his freaking time FFS. He didn’t have to do a damned thing but CHOSE to serve his community. Time is by far more important than monetary handouts. A lot of these folks just want someone to talk to and be treated as a human being.

Comment

There’s two sides to every story and nothing is of more scorn than an angry ex. Is there a second person to corroborate what you’ve shared other than a scorned ex?

Comment

Well done Caleb, it’s a great deed for the holiday season. Taking care of fellow Americans and especially those from his hometown is a great thing.

Comment

It's pretty sad how someone doing a good thing for his community gets a ton of hate. Some on here clowning because Plant got a good payday, other's clowning on his daughters situation, IDK what the story with his daughter is, but to be clowning and hating on someone who lost their child, is absolutely pathetic, especially coming from a bunch of keyboard warriors who don't do sh** for anyone and hate their miserable lives so much that they spew their hate unto others, I think that's the definition of pathetic.....
                    bballchump11 bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

And you just believed her?

You ever heard of 2 sides of the story.

She might just be a bitter ex-girlfriend, you don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X