Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Plots Knockout of Carlos Negron, Wants The Best in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna se Sanchez against Wilder or Ruiz next year.

Comment

Negron, who got blasted out by Breazeale, should be no match for the smart boxing of Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Can't forget Felix Tito Trinidad same guy who caught Margaritos wraps caught his also.
        Nazeem Richardson caught Margaritos I believe before the Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          I wanna se Sanchez against Wilder or Ruiz next year.
          Aren't Ruiz and Sanchez both trained by Eddie Reynoso? I doubt we'll see that! I want Sanchez vs. Hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Sanchez is a good talent but he talks too much.
            Who doesn't? Besides, seems to me that someone is speaking for him. He doesn't speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Can't forget Felix Tito Trinidad same guy who caught Margaritos wraps caught his also.
              There is something to that story, because they did make Trinidad wrap his hand's again prior to his fight I believe it was against Bernard Hopkins.
              What a fiasco that was, but Trinidad never busted up anyone's face the way Margarito did, I also think that Margarito almost tore the ear off of a
              Argentine fighter.
              If I remember correctly I think the issue was to much/extra gauze, not that there was plaster of Paris type substance on his hand wraps like Antonio
              Margarito's had.
              Margarito was suspended for hid hand wrap's, Felix Trinidad wasn't that's what I remember about the hand wrap's in regards to both of those fighter's.
              Trinidad wasn't ever called a cheater, Antonio Margarito was suspended for a year, and will be regarded a disgrace to the sport never to enter the Hall
              of Fame.
              BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

I would like to see Ugas upset Spence, at least that way fights will get made instead of all this posturing and hesitation. Ugas does not seem to have the ego these other guys have.
                BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Nazeem Richardson caught Margaritos I believe before the Mosley fight.
                  Yeah that's why I said the same guy who caught Margaritos wraps caught Titos was trying to see if Bori knew.

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

There is something to that story, because they did make Trinidad wrap his hand's again prior to his fight I believe it was against Bernard Hopkins.
                  What a fiasco that was, but Trinidad never busted up anyone's face the way Margarito did, I also think that Margarito almost tore the ear off of a
                  Argentine fighter.
                  If I remember correctly I think the issue was to much/extra gauze, not that there was plaster of Paris type substance on his hand wraps like Antonio
                  Margarito's had.
                  Margarito was suspended for hid hand wrap's, Felix Trinidad wasn't that's what I remember about the hand wrap's in regards to both of those fighter's.
                  Trinidad wasn't ever called a cheater, Antonio Margarito was suspended for a year, and will be regarded a disgrace to the sport never to enter the Hall
                  of Fame.
                  They also made Margarito rewrap his hands before the Mosley fight. They made Tito rewrap his hands against Hopkins. What happened to both? They both got knocked out. Whether it was plaster or quadruple stacked hand wraps a cheat is a cheat if you are going to list a bunch of Mexicans fighters and none from other countries I just had to let you know your compatriot was cheating and he got caught same way Margarito did so if those guys were to get banned and their accolades taken away then so should his. Richardson said that Trinidads left hand had half a roll of tape on it and that is was already wrapped before he even entered the room. That's still bad man that's like making a cast what's the difference between that and plaster? There is a reason the gloves are weighed if you are adding all that extra weight on it's an advantage plain and simple. They didn't want to rewrap it either they were going to cancel the fight if he didn't. Some states allow stacking but not like that man that's too much and obviously it was done like that for a reason.

It's crazy how after that fight with Hopkins he was never the same he went on to win 1 fight against Mayorga who was voluntarily taking his punches like an idiot and after that he lost all his next big fights. After he lost to Hopkins he only fought like 4 times in 6 years and lost 2 of those. Kind of sounds like Margarito took a few fights after his ordeal and didn't look the same. Prior to the Hopkins fight William Joppy said that Trinidad was the hardest puncher he ever faced like unreal power and before that he was blasting off on Fernando Vargas. Vargas was a beast knocking out people and was undefeated but Tito just went in there and hurt him with the first left hook he threw and after that fight Vargas was never the same. My only question is where did Tito's power go? I've been trying to find it since 2001.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kannabis Kid;n31238168]Yeah that's why I said the same guy who caught Margaritos wraps caught Titos was trying to see if Bori knew.

They also made Margarito rewrap his hands before the Mosley fight. They made Tito rewrap his hands against Hopkins. What happened to both? They both got knocked out. Whether it was plaster or quadruple stacked hand wraps a cheat is a cheat if you are going to list a bunch of Mexicans fighters and none from other countries I just had to let you know your compatriot was cheating and he got caught same way Margarito did so if those guys were to get banned and their accolades taken away then so should his. Richardson said that Trinidads left hand had half a roll of tape on it and that is was already wrapped before he even entered the room. That's still bad man that's like making a cast what's the difference between that and plaster? There is a reason the gloves are weighed if you are adding all that extra weight on it's an advantage plain and simple. They didn't want to rewrap it either they were going to cancel the fight if he didn't. Some states allow stacking but not like that man that's too much and obviously it was done like that for a reason.

It's crazy how after that fight with Hopkins he was never the same he went on to win 1 fight against Mayorga who was voluntarily taking his punches like an idiot and after that he lost all his next big fights. After he lost to Hopkins he only fought like 4 times in 6 years and lost 2 of those. Kind of sounds like Margarito took a few fights after his ordeal and didn't look the same. Prior to the Hopkins fight William Joppy said that Trinidad was the hardest puncher he ever faced like unreal power and before that he was blasting off on Fernando Vargas. Vargas was a beast knocking out people and was undefeated but Tito just went in there and hurt him with the first left hook he threw and after that fight Vargas was never the same. My only question is where did Tito's power go? I've been trying to find it since 2001.

[/QUOTET
                    The fighter's whom Trinidad lost to after Hopkins were well known boxer's, and at higher weight classes.
                    They were also much higher caliber fighter's than the fighter's whom Margarito was going up against at that point in time of there career's.
                    No matter how you want to argue the fact's as presented by the both of us, Margarito retired in shame, and Trinidad didn't.
                    To be fair Luis Resto was a cheat who happened to be Puerto Rican, he went to prison for 2 year's, and was banned from the sport of boxing for life.
                    I firmly believe that a life time ban is what should happen to any fighter, trainer, corner men, promoter, or judge who cheat in this, or any other sport.
                    That said I respect your educated disagreement, and I am a fan of many former fighter's, and champion's of Mexican decent as well from other countries.
                    As a boxing fan it's the skill's, will's, nobility, and fighting spirit that matter the most not their nationality that count's or rules the day in the boxing ring.
                    Contrary to common, or popular belief no one race is superior to another that has been proven through out the annals of human history.
                    Then maybe, just maybe we will stop killing each other, and we will be able to focused on solving world hunger, disease, climate change, and the like.
                    I apologize for steering off of the boxing subject, but not for the basic fundamental fact's that I stated about life, and our future.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X