Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Coach Warns That Fury Missed Out on Big Payday, May Not Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Coach Warns That Fury Missed Out on Big Payday, May Not Be Next

BJ Flores, the head trainer for social media star Jake Paul, has warned light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury that he missed out on a very lucrative opportunity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I may be wrong but I thought Tommy Fury provided proof of his injuries. No point going in to a fight badly injured and losing cuz once you step through those ropes you leave excuses. Too many fighters come in injured enough to not be able to give it their best.

And Jake Paul will of still not fought a real Boxer to this dayuyiyiyiyuyuyyyuuyyyuyyuyy

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      I may be wrong but I thought Tommy Fury provided proof of his injuries. No point going in to a fight badly injured and losing cuz once you step through those ropes you leave excuses. Too many fighters come in injured enough to not be able to give it their best.

And Jake Paul will of still not fought a real Boxer to this dayuyiyiyiyuyuyyyuuyyyuyyuyy
      Not Jakes fault, he was scheduled to fight a real boxer and the boxer pulled out . Countless fighters go into fights with injuries and still beat other boxers, Tommy was fighting w Youtuber and still pulled the plug smh

Comment

tommys boxrec says he barely fought a guy whos won a fight, hes a novice & more interested in his social account than boxing, its utuber v love island

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Not Jakes fault, he was scheduled to fight a real boxer and the boxer pulled out . Countless fighters go into fights with injuries and still beat other boxers, Tommy was fighting w Youtuber and still pulled the plug smh
          No boxer has ever fought with a broken rib. You’re not doing anything with a broken rib let alone move without excruciating pain. No commission would ever let a boxer into the ring with a broken rib. Want to see a death in boxing?

Comment

I'm no fan of Tommy Fury, but even I know he would've beat Jake's ass.

The injury spoiled everything and will make Jake look better than he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
              I'm no fan of Tommy Fury, but even I know he would've beat Jake's ass.

The injury spoiled everything and will make Jake look better than he really is.
              Go look at Tommy Fury last fight, my man looked like a beginning amateur, even Jake with no boxing skills would still whoop him, the fight was very even that’s why people wanted to watch it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

No boxer has ever fought with a broken rib. You’re not doing anything with a broken rib let alone move without excruciating pain. No commission would ever let a boxer into the ring with a broken rib. Want to see a death in boxing?
                You don’t know that . Not just because it wasn’t reported means it never happened. The commission doesn’t always catch things, supposedly both Pacquiao and Lomachenko went into fights with injured shoulders and the commission still approved them to fight. Go do your research, Marcos Maidana broke his ribs sparring Mikey Garcia for the Mayweather rematch and the nevada state athletic commission still approved him to fight. You’re sounding like a real casual right now

Comment

It is Jakes fault he hasn't fought a real Boxer to date. Its not Jakes fault Fury went and got himself injured but it's something that can be rescheduled he doesn't have to move on and put Fury behind him..

I don't give 2 fkks about Tommy Fury, he is chit and is going to amount to fkk all in the sport but Jake Paul could do with a Boxer on his Boxing resume and I actually felt like this was a good even match up.

I dont know if Jake Paul wishes for or demands the respect of Boxing fans but he needs to face a Boxer, even a crap one like Fury, before he gets any respect at all. He may not want it, he may be happy with non Boxers and the money and the YouTube fame from taking fights were his opposition signs agreements to back off if they hurt him.

But if he does want the Boxing respect he still needs to box a Boxer and injury is unfortunately part of the game as are rescheduled fights.
                  Last edited by DaNeutral.; 12-15-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

You don’t know that . Not just because it wasn’t reported means it never happened. The commission doesn’t always catch things, supposedly both Pacquiao and Lomachenko went into fights with injured shoulders and the commission still approved them to fight. Go do your research, Marcos Maidana broke his ribs sparring Mikey Garcia for the Mayweather rematch and the nevada state athletic commission still approved him to fight. You’re sounding like a real casual right now
                    Any article you find states he had a cracked rib from sparring and that came from his COACH. Coaches are paid by their boxer to state anything they please. I have yet to find anywhere and athletic commission communication that Maidana was found to have a cracked rib during health check and cleared by them to fight. None nada zilch. I’ll repeat, a BROKEN rib you are not fighting I don’t care who you are. This isn’t Hollywood. There is an extreme risk of death from fighting with a broken rib.

Comment

Working...
                    X