Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Coach Warns That Fury Missed Out on Big Payday, May Not Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

It is Jakes fault he hasn't fought a real Boxer to date. Its not Jakes fault Fury went and got himself injured but it's something that can be rescheduled he doesn't have to move on and put Fury behind him..

I don't give 2 fkks about Tommy Fury, he is chit and is going to amount to fkk all in the sport but Jake Paul could do with a Boxer on his Boxing resume and I actually felt like this was a good even match up.

I dont know if Jake Paul wishes for or demands the respect of Boxing fans but he needs to face a Boxer, even a crap one like Fury, before he gets any respect at all. He may not want it, he may be happy with non Boxers and the money and the YouTube fame from taking fights were his opposition signs agreements to back off if they hurt him.

But if he does want the Boxing respect he still needs to box a Boxer and injury is unfortunately part of the game as are rescheduled fights.
    Jake has a multi million showtime contract he needs to oblige by and fulfill , he was already scheduled to fight in December, he’s not gonna postpone the Fury fight just because that idiot got injured, the show needs to go on. In 2 weeks notice the only name that would’ve made sense and noise was a rematch with Woodley since the first fight did good ppv numbers. He was already scheduled to fight a pro boxer with a name and that name pulled out, not Jakes fault
    Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Any article you find states he had a cracked rib from sparring and that came from his COACH. Coaches are paid by their boxer to state anything they please. I have yet to find anywhere and athletic commission communication that Maidana was found to have a cracked rib during health check and cleared by them to fight. None nada zilch. I’ll repeat, a BROKEN rib you are not fighting I don’t care who you are. This isn’t Hollywood. There is an extreme risk of death from fighting with a broken rib.
      Like i said, not just because it wasn’t reported means it didn’t happen. And now you wanna insinuate Maidana paid his coach to lie on him lmao stop painting false narratives to fit your criteria. Mikey Garcia and even Maidanas coach and he confirmed the broken ribs, so did the other sparring partners. And nobody said this was Hollywood, Teofimo Lopez outboxed was fighting Loma with a broken foot and still competed and was cleared to fight. Don’t be a casual

Comment

No boxer has ever fought with a broken rib. You’re not doing anything with a broken rib let alone move without excruciating pain. No commission would ever let a boxer into the ring with a broken rib. Want to see a death in boxing?
        Not true Timothy Bradley did against Miguel Vazquez and so have others if you want to go further look at some of the MMA guys as well. Before you say anything I have broken one of my floating ribs before and yeah it ****ing hurts but with adrenaline you can continue it is possible just really hurts to breathe like someone is stabbing you with something sharp. It wouldn't have been good for him to fight with it obviously and it was better for him to pull out but it has been done before.

Comment

Fury kid ain’t facing nobody he will lose to. His girls more famous than him and makes more money than him, him losing hurts her bag and his time on reality tv didn’t spin out the financial rewards like hers did. My wife watched the show the season he was on and called this the moment the fight was announced. And here we are, she called it.

Comment

No boxer has ever fought with a broken rib. You’re not doing anything with a broken rib let alone move without excruciating pain. No commission would ever let a boxer into the ring with a broken rib. Want to see a death in boxing?
            Gonna say this, you might be surprised at just how much makes it past a commission. Not talking about maidana but we’ve had fighters admit they shouldn’t have fought because of eye injuries. I can’t recall off the top of my head whom, but there is a boxer on record having been nearly blind and still passing commission tests. Money talks fam.

edit: look up gypsy joe Harris, 24 fights and legally blind. He’s far from the only one and definitely there have been more recent ones.
            Last edited by turnedup; 12-15-2021, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Jake Paul may be a Youtuber an all, but, Tommy Fury is a fukin bum’s bum.

i was actually thinking of betting on Fury for a sec until I snapped out of it.

Jake Paul was going to beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

Gonna say this, you might be surprised at just how much makes it past a commission. Not talking about maidana but we’ve had fighters admit they shouldn’t have fought because of eye injuries. I can’t recall off the top of my head whom, but there is a boxer on record having been nearly blind and still passing commission tests. Money talks fam.

edit: look up gypsy joe Harris, 24 fights and legally blind. He’s far from the only one and definitely there have been more recent ones.
                That’s a history check for me and one I learned from! Thanks for the name!

Comment

Working...
                X