Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Dominates Umar Salamov For Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BaguMka View Post

You are delusional as fkuck. If Canelo thought the same way u do pednelo coccksuckers he would have fought Bivol and Beterbiev after he had cherry picked washed up Vodkalev. He won't fight Bivol mark my words
    Awww I forgot! That’s right! Canelo is supposed to fight everyone, all at once, on the same night and 10 minutes apart. Oh, and all must be KOs or they don’t count.

Some of you emotional, unbalanced people truly need to get a grip and find a different sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Floyd PPVweather, Bernard Hopkins and now Devin Haney and Shakur Stevenson were all called boring. Wonder why? All four of these fighters "constantly lands jabs and combinations and avoids punches in the pocket" like professional boxers are supposed to but for some reason (i'm being sarcastic here) they are called boring. When other boxers, that looks like the folks that label boxers boring, fight with that same style all of a sudden they have ring intelligence and are great boxers. Wonder why? Those same people who hated PPVweather because of his shyte talking and eccentric lifestyle did a complete 180 when Conor Macgregor completely stole his style and built is image off PPVweather's coattails. WONDER WHY???
      Know why else? Because the people you speak of DNSAB and are emotional casuals. It’s cute however how they are just now following the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Awww I forgot! That’s right! Canelo is supposed to fight everyone, all at once, on the same night and 10 minutes apart. Oh, and all must be KOs or they don’t count.

Some of you emotional, unbalanced people truly need to get a grip and find a different sport.
        Exactly these noobs have huge expectations for Canelo Like if he doesn’t stop someone but dominates them they say “nope not legit don’t count if he can’t stop them then not a real win” lol but if they’re fighter beats a 20-1 underdog they start busting nuts all over the place and prclaim them the greatest ever.
        Last edited by TreyShaw; 12-11-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Exactly these noobs have huge expectations for Canelo Like if he doesn’t stop someone but dominates them they say “nope not legit don’t count if he can’t stop them then not a real win” lol but if they’re fighter beats a 20-1 underdog they start busting nuts all over the place and prclaim them the greatest ever.
          Who said that. We criticize CONTROVERSIAL decisions you don't seem to understand what that means, I don't care that you scored the GGG and Lara fights for Canelo, **** even f I scored them for canelo it doesn't matter, what matters is a lot of people who know boxing scored them for GGG and Lara.

You won't see me criticizing Canelo's decision wins over Callum Smith and Jacobs because those were good wins.

Comment

• And Dimitry Bivol has a great resume, he completely dominated 4 very game opponents Barrera, Chimimba, Pascal and Smith in ways they never been dominated before, all them 4 are solid fighters.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
              And Dimitry Bivol has a great resume, he completely dominated 4 very game opponents Barrera, Chimimba, Pascal and Smith in ways they never been dominated before, all them 4 are solid fighters.
              No they are not,had Canelo faced them most would be crying about him fighting bums, they all suck

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post

No they are not,had Canelo faced them most would be crying about him fighting bums, they all suck
                That's your problem, canelo is the so called p4p king and face of the sport but you're comparing his resume to a guy who isn't even p4p, you should compare him to FLOYD since he set the standard for what the face of the sport should be doing and the fights he should be making and compared to that resume canelo fails miserably

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  Missed the (LIVE) fight...
                  Will check it out later tonight.

But from some of the comments seems I'm not missing much.
                  Well, it depends on what you like. He was the boss of the fight, but it wasn't a close encounter or brawling. Bivol just pieced him up the entire time. It an active fight has four gears, I'd say this was maybe stuck in 2nd the whole time. He did enough to send Salamov home with a swole head but not enough to send him home early.

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

That's your problem, canelo is the so called p4p king and face of the sport but you're comparing his resume to a guy who isn't even p4p, you should compare him to FLOYD since he set the standard for what the face of the sport should be doing and the fights he should be making and compared to that resume canelo fails miserably
                    Point is those 4 guys you listed are gatekeepers,they show how weak lhw is

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post

Point is those 4 guys you listed are gatekeepers,they show how weak lhw is
                      It is a weak division but when you aren't the face of the sport you can only fight whoever gets in the ring w you, hopefully the Beterbiev fight happens next, those 2 can fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X