Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Dominates Umar Salamov For Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like Slowmanov

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

It is a weak division but when you aren't the face of the sport you can only fight whoever gets in the ring w you, hopefully the Beterbiev fight happens next, those 2 can fight.
      Bivol could've fought Zurdo tonight,but instead Zurdo will have to wait like a yr til they fight now(& I have always considered Zurdo a done nothing hypejob but hes looking way better at lhw & hes hes sure better than the bum he fought tonight)

Comment

• Salamov is similar in size to Gilberto Ramirez both are big LHWs hopefully this was preparation for that fight. Hopefully Bivol is free of Hearn as well. Bivol is wasting his prime. Before he signed with Hearn he was very active taking all comers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

I like Bivol but please be honest you think he beats Canelo?
          Yes. Why not? canelo is overrated IMO.

I mean, Canelo had to beat "killers" like Plant, Callum Smith, Saunders to unify division?

Bivol beats Canelo, but probably gets robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post

Point is those 4 guys you listed are gatekeepers,they show how weak lhw is
            It is better than 168, the worst division right now. there is a reason Canelo unified it. He had to beat some killers there lol.

There is also a reason Canelo says he is too small for 175, but he is not too small to fight some cruiserweight bum, lol.
            BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

• Yes! Good win for Bivol!

Comment

• I uess I was One of the Few who saw Bivol Beating The rap of Canelo...I called it way way in advance

Comment

Working...
                X