Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones, Toney, Cotto, Holm Head Class Of 2022 Boxing Hall Of Fame Inductees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two guys caught with roids going in the same year. How appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

You believe everything you read huh lol of course fighters are gonna cover up what they take with other “supplements” . Roy jones moved from super middleweight to heavyweight to win a belt and im guessing you probably also think he put all that muscle mass “naturally”
      Well, considering his opponent Richard Hall tested positive for the same exact supplement, then I have no reason to believe any different.

And the fact that Roy basically ruined his body by moving to heavyweight says to me that if he used something it didn't help him that much.

Comment

Great fighters.

And Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins, not really seen him speak for a long time 'I really enjoyed a old documentary he did with Johnny Nelson, while he was still fighting'.

Hopkins was quite dubious of Nelson, and his approach to the interview. They both seemed to be playing psychological games for whatever reason, maybe Nelson at that time was still talking about coming back and fighting Marco Huck etc

Comment

Holly Holm and Regina Halmich

What a bunch of bull. Women athletes have no place among the best male athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              You racist stupid fucking jacksass!
              Pull the race card when the truth comes out

Comment

Working...
              X