Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos on Devin Haney: I Saw The Holes There Already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    He does have options! I doubt Floyd would allow Tank to fight him in Australia, so Haney should be his choice!
    I agree. now if he wants to fight Davis that fight would be in vegas

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Kambosos doesn't seem to " duck " anyone. If I remember correctly, Lopez was the top dog with 4 belts. Kambosos came into Lopez's back yard to give him a whooping. This should be an easy fight to put together . They both want it.
      its the right fight next for both

Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

I think they will pay Kambosos well to fight Haney in Australia.

He should take the fight, it's for the undisputed championship.

I think Devin probably beats him, and maybe stylistically George is made for him, but it would be a competitive fight. We now know not to underestimate George, or any good fighter out there. We saw how the 'pitbull' Isaac Diaz gave Davis a tough fight as well.

Comment

One great fight is not an indicator of a great fighter. We should have learned that with Lopez. We should be wary of that with Kambosos.

I will edge this to Haney. I do love that Kambosos is asking for it. After all the fights that have not happened in boxing, this would be refreshing. I would even spot Kambosos a fight against a lesser opponent first in his home country to earn some coin first if he has Haney after.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            I agree. now if he wants to fight Davis that fight would be in vegas
            I think he should have his homecoming in Australia, then fight Davis in Vegas for the Big Bag!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Then Kambozo better not duck because Haney has already said that he would go to Australia to unify
              GK has many options and the Haney's should understand that. Their bs title gives them no leverage and they are no stars in this game.

Comment

Haney wont fight him, he didnt have the same energy he had when confronting teofimo lopez, because stylistically kambosos is all wrong for him, kambosos needs to avoid tank davis he will get ko by him.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Haney wont fight him, he didnt have the same energy he had when confronting teofimo lopez, because stylistically kambosos is all wrong for him, kambosos needs to avoid tank davis he will get ko by him.
                  I do agree that Tank presents a bigger threat to GK than Haney does, but what have you seen from GK's chin that makes you think he gets KO'd by Tank? He took plenty of flush shots (needs to work on that) from Lopez who is at least as big a puncher as Tank and fought back without flinching. I won't be surprised to see GK on top of the heap when all fo the significant LW division matchups finish.

Comment

Nah this is the same Kambosas that arguably lost his last fight and struggled with Micky Bey. Fighters that run hot and cold don't tend to go on a run against the best. He will be a tough out and lose to more talented fighters like Tank, Shakur, or A Josh Taylor. Lopez Has talent but felt like he arrived and had a mentality that leads to temporary success

Comment

Originally posted by dnash1911 View Post
                      Nah this is the same Kambosas that arguably lost his last fight and struggled with Micky Bey. Fighters that run hot and cold don't tend to go on a run against the best. He will be a tough out and lose to more talented fighters like Tank, Shakur, or A Josh Taylor. Lopez Has talent but felt like he arrived and had a mentality that leads to temporary success
                      I agree. Lopez did not look like he normally does. It appears that he took Kambosos lightly and did not prepare well. I doubt Kambosos will beat Lopez in a rematch or will beat any of the top level guys (ie, Haney, Tank, Garcia).

Comment

Working...
                      X