Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says He Feels Great, Not Even Thinking About Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says He Feels Great, Not Even Thinking About Retirement

    IBF, IBO middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin, 39-years-old, is not even thinking about retirement at the moment. Golovkin, who turns 40 in April, has not been very active in the last few years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    He needs to change his name from GGG to OG GG. I think he still beats almost all of the middleweights right now. If I can see the Morata fight, I'll be able to tell if he can pull out a win against Clenelo.

    Comment


    • #3
      Golovkin is a monster. In 2015/2016 when G was the mw super WBA champion, interim mw WBC champion, also the No 1 mw WBC mandatory challenger and then he became the mw IBF champion , G was avoided like plague by Cotto and Canelo.

      I also think G could beat most of the mw fighters like Murata, Munguia, Charlo, Andrade and Eubank Jr
      blackbakers, Hype job and 3 others like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
        Golovkin is a monster. In 2015/2016 when G was the mw super WBA champion, interim mw WBC champion, also the No 1 mw WBC mandatory challenger and then he became the mw IBF champion , G was avoided like plague by Cotto and Canelo.

        I also think G could beat most of the mw fighters like Murata, Munguia, Charlo, Andrade and Eubank Jr
        Lmao he came over and won his bum first title the wba interim while pavlik and Martinez ruled the division he wanted nothing to do with them he was content fight taxi cab drivers not even on a network. Both of them at that time would have destroyed they myth of ggg. Martinez only fought cotto as his retirement cash out fight he had one leg and was a shadow of what he had been 4/5 years prior. Cotto also was a 154 lb fighter when He took that fight moving up to 160 after Martinez cotto basically fought canelo and also retired he was old. And canelo has fought golovkin twice now. No one ducks ggg he loves saying that but he’s never beat anyone good. Andrade and charlo would put a beating on him go watch his last 3 fights he’s declining.based on the Sullivan fight tho he could beat mungia. That’s not a given but that’s his best shot
        Last edited by LAchargers373; 12-05-2021, 06:15 AM.
        BigDramaShow!, Mexican_Puppet and 4 others like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          He should fight Munguia

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

            Lmao he came over and won his bum first title the wba interim while pavlik and Martinez ruled the division he wanted nothing to do with them he was content fight taxi cab drivers not even on a network. Both of them at that time would have destroyed they myth of ggg. Martinez only fought cotto as his retirement cash out fight he had one leg and was a shadow of what he had been 4/5 years prior. Cotto also was a 154 lb fighter when He took that fight moving up to 160 after Martinez cotto basically fought canelo and also retired he was old. And canelo has fought golovkin twice now. No one ducks ggg he loves saying that but he’s never beat anyone good. Andrade and charlo would put a beating on him go watch his last 3 fights he’s declining.based on the Sullivan fight tho he could beat mungia. That’s not a given but that’s his best shot
            Take a little less DMT my dude. You're trippin balls.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
              Take a little less DMT my dude. You're trippin balls.





              he is not the clown who said that lil'G could beat top middleweights... while totally ignoring the fact that lil'G is avoiding the top middleweights






              ...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post






                he is not the clown who said that lil'G could beat top middleweights... while totally ignoring the fact that lil'G is avoiding the top middleweights






                ...
                Oh oh, the GGG hate squad are trolling again

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not thinking of retirement? Then go fight andrade, charlo and unify after the murata cherry pick bum fight.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

                    Oh oh, the GGG hate squad are trolling again
                    Pretty much all the GGG haters and GGG fans (I was one ) have moved on now but Aboutfkntime just can't get over GGG - makes you wonder what Golovkin did to him. Any time an article on Golovkin comes up, sure as day turns to night and night turns to day - up shows AFT - reliable as clockwork. Sad that someone can be consumed by so much hatred for most likely a person they have never met and never will.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP