Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Open To Helping Joshua Prepare For Usyk Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's teachings would just confuse him.

The more thinking AJ does in that ring, the worse it'll be for him.

What he needs is aggression, bullying tactics, rough and dirty fighting to snuff out the fire of Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I appreciate that, but disagree with the idea that he can’t deal with adversity. He’s fought through fire before. All that’s happened is his attempts at altering his style post-Klitschko have made him 2nd and 3rd guess himself, meaning he’s not sure when to stick or twist.

I say, ‘twist, but don’t be completely stupid with it’ is evergreen advice for AJ, and will work with everyone but his next opponent.
      cool my brother. Joshua is all about size .. he’s a big man..

size of heart guts. Etc.

We can disagree and still be cool!
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

The more I see AJ traveling around "looking for trainers" instead of actually being locked in the gym, the less confidence I have that he'll beat Usyk in rematch. Rebuilding yourself takes time, it's time to go to work already
        Last edited by alexjust; 12-05-2021, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Usyk will school Joshua irrespective of the coach who coaches him

Comment

He got schooled by the smaller Ukrainian. He needs to work on his cardio, go out there and use your physical attributes and get physical. Staying on the outside with someone who is faster and more skilled plays into your opponents best qualities.
            NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              No thanks.

Joshua needs to watch Yarde vs Arthur tonight.

Be about your business go out there and destroy that little man. How you gonna stand there 6'6" Africanulese standing at mid range having a fencing match

Push this mother****er back, pin him in a corner and bludgeon the **** out of him.

You notice Usyk didn't look so hot vs Chisora until Chisora totally gassed did he, because he didn't have time to think about his fancy tricks he was too busy running away.

Beat this guy up, if you can't do that, retire.

​​​​​
              & you think big wooden slow ol Aj ain't gonna gas the same, maybe quicker xD
              You think a master craftsmen southy like Usyk hasn't seen that all before?
              &finally
              your comparing p4p Usyk with Arthur xD
              Gtfoh!

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
                Everyone keeps talking about how AJ can figure out Usyk in the rematch. But when are we gonna talk about Usyk ALREADY figuring out AJ, and then prepare even better for the rematch?!? We all know Usyk will train to take advantage of what he’s seen and learned of AJ. Give the man his credit for a great ring IQ, as it will give him the victory again.
                Absolutely Laid out, at last someone on here who doesn't stare at Ajs muscles thinking Aj smash.

Comment

Hey Joshua, let me give you some pointers. My thing is this, he’s a helluva fighter, a strong competitor, he’s solid, I take my hats off to him. The ultimate goal is to find the next Floyd Mayweather and break all my PPV records. Now let’s start your training.

Comment

Everyone should start giving Usyk credit for how good he is & what he accomplished.
                    Is this Boxingscene or bn24 with all the muscles fanboy's on here. All im reading is "Aj push tiny human & smash!" idiot's!

Here's the issue, 4 of AJ's last 6 opponents were 38-41 slow and shot with only 4 good rounds in them.
                    It's no coincidence the last 2 he boxed of his own generation both beat him & Usyks footwork & lead hand won the fight.
                    On top of that he's never faced a top 2 heavyweight.

Aj was never what he's been made out to be, like Wilder he was a prospect who bought the easy belts. Just ask Martin laughing on the canvas.

Aj needs to take the L, step aside & let the best fight for undesputed. But ya know Rematchroom, greed, entitlement & paperwork are all that keep Aj relevant blocking undesputed 2 times! now.

Your not 2 times if it was only half time.
                    Last edited by Bob; 12-05-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Everybody who watched realised that after the 7,8 rounds AJ and given up winning and was more about surviving. He’s mentally fragile. I just hope he manages to regather that confidence because he’s certainly entertaining to watch and could still play his part in some big fun fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X