Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Haven't Lost Anything, It Will Be One of My Best Performances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Haven't Lost Anything, It Will Be One of My Best Performances

Kell Brook makes it clear that his upcoming showdown with fellow former world champion Amir Khan is certainly personal. The two British rivals will collide on February 19 at the Manchester Arena in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man don`t fool your self, you are shot to bits. I wonder if you can take Khan`s punch. The good news is, Khan can`t punch either.

Comment

D-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Man don`t fool your self, you are shot to bits. I wonder if you can take Khan`s punch. The good news is, Khan can`t punch either.
        Here’s one for you and everyone else: what if he isn’t actually shot but was simply always going to lose to Spence, Crawford and Golovkin?

Maybe Porter was always going to be as good as it got, and Brook was always just limited…

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Here’s one for you and everyone else: what if he isn’t actually shot but was simply always going to lose to Spence, Crawford and Golovkin?

Maybe Porter was always going to be as good as it got, and Brook was always just limited…
          Possibly but I don't think the real brook wouldve succumbed that easily to bud.
          But brook and Khan are at an age where you aren't going to fill any different. I mean 70 year old say I don't feel any different than when I was 30 years old​​​​

Comment

To be honest Brook didn’t look all that bad against Crawford. The result looks worse than the fight.

Resistance might be shot though.
            Last edited by IronDanHamza; 11-30-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

They only seemed to touch on weight in the presser. Is it definitely at 147 does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Possibly but I don't think the real brook wouldve succumbed that easily to bud.
                But brook and Khan are at an age where you aren't going to fill any different. I mean 70 year old say I don't feel any different than when I was 30 years old​​​​
                That’s an interesting point

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Dude Brook got both of his eye sockets destroyed

Comment

Before Kell Brook fought Terrence Crawford, he was in serious training many months before the actual fight. Brooks conditioning for that fight was immense, but he maybe did not have the right corner and team around him on fight night.

I prefer fighters to not use training camps to get in condition. They should already be 95% at the start of the training camp, near enough at the weight limit and their conditioning on point.

This fight will be won and loss in training camp for Kell Brook. Right now, there looks to still be a lot of work which he needs to do.

If you think about it? In 8 weeks time, both fighters should really be ready.

gooderz84 and like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X