Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Alimkhanuly: WBO Formally Orders Mandatory Middleweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade-Alimkhanuly: WBO Formally Orders Mandatory Middleweight Title Fight

Demetrius Andrade will remain on the outside looking in as it relates to the biggest fights to be made in the middleweight division. The World Boxing Organization (WBO) has formally approved a request made by the team for Janibek Alimkhanuly to claim the mandatory contender slot in the middleweight division. With the ruling comes the call for Andrade to immediately enter negotiations for the next defense of his WBO middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight

Comment

Inconstant from the wbo, seems fairly fast considering he had a mandatory against Williams recently. Decent opponent but would prefer he went in with munguia, charlo or ggg

Comment

Can the WBO remove Munguia from their rankings now? He shouldn't be in the top 15 after twice refusing to take his shot at a title. Even once they should have at least dropped him.

Comment

Don't mind that fight at all. Seems a quick mandatory call after the Williams fight though.

Comment

A fight that Andrade should take to prove a point.

Comment

Not saying Janibek wins, but he could spoil things. Obviously he hasn't been in with someone like Andrade, but Demetrius also hasn't been in with someone as technically sound as Janibek in quite awhile. He's not the fastest or strongest guy but he can take advantage of lapses that Andrade tends to have. If other guys have "hurt" Andrade before, Janibek surely has enough pop as them. But it's pretty ****ing ridiculous how many mandatories this guy has to deal with.

Comment

Now Andrade can't complain

Comment

I mean, these members of the boxingscene confuse me : they tell me that 'Boo-Boo's' resume is trash, then we got this Euro-Bum up next and they think its a step-up. This is going to be easy for Demetruis Andrade.
                  isagj isagj likes this.

Comment

Hear Ye, Hear Ye all parties concerned. I officially bid $200,001 for all promotional rights to Andrade/Janibek.

Comment

Working...
                    X