Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG has been begging for a Canelo rematch, but never gave a rematch to Jacobs or Derv (2 fights he lost)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG has been begging for a Canelo rematch, but never gave a rematch to Jacobs or Derv (2 fights he lost)

And before you say it doesn't make $$$ sense, remember what you've said when Mayweather said that about G and G said "it's not about the money".
    Hugh Knowho, -Kev- and siablo14 like this.

90% of pro boxer's said Jacob's won
    charliepaerker and siablo14 like this.

Comment

All of GGG's recent comments have been 'hey I want the fight if it happens, but I can't force the fight' - how could anyone be mad at a 40 year old man still wanting a chance to fight the top pfp fighter in the sport lol. He isn't begging for anything, but the fact that he still is open to it should be applauded, not derided. You fools are dumb as sh.it.

Also you are a mental midget if you think anything other than - GGG beat Canelo (twice) clearly, Jacobs clearly, and the Sergei fight was extremely close. Literally the only opinions you can have about those fights.

El_Mero and Gideon lock like this.

Comment

He's chasing the money fight which at 39 years old he's entitled to do you simpleton.
        El_Mero likes this.

Comment

BBB side been chasing that third ass whipping for 3+ years. Followed Canelo to DAZN even though Top Rank offered more guaranteed per fight after DAZN promised him a third payday. Never happened even after DAZN tried to force it and Canelo sued to get out of his deal and is now making more per fight as his own boss.
          Meanwhile GGG won’t fight anyone with a pulse to keep his dream alive. He can say whatever he wants. He’s still hoping to cash out one last time.
          Fists_of_Fury and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
            All of GGG's recent comments have been 'hey I want the fight if it happens, but I can't force the fight' - how could anyone be mad at a 40 year old man still wanting a chance to fight the top pfp fighter in the sport lol. He isn't begging for anything, but the fact that he still is open to it should be applauded, not derided. You fools are dumb as sh.it.

Also you are a mental midget if you think anything other than - GGG beat Canelo (twice) clearly, Jacobs clearly, and the Sergei fight was extremely close. Literally the only opinions you can have about those fights.
            I'm 100% sure that 90% of the pro boxer's that said Jacob's won know much more about boxing than you

Comment

Nobody said Jacobs won you bum!. GGG dropped his ass in the fight and after the fight was over jacobs fell to his knees in excaustion, glad that the fight was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I'm 100% sure that 90% of the pro boxer's that said Jacob's won know much more about boxing than you
                What boxers are you talking about? I want names, especially that back up your 90/10 split.

Spence said Broner beat Pacman too. A lot of people, your pathetic ass included, score fights almost exclusively on tribal lines. A lot of pro boxers are no different, publicly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  90% of pro boxer's said Jacob's won
                  Bu!!shyte! Derv has a case but Jacobs clearly lost.

Comment

I scored the Jacobs fight 7-5 GGG with the knockdown.

I scored the first Canelo fight 8-4 GGG.

I scored the second Canelo fight 7-5 GGG.

I scored the Derevyanchenko fight 6-6, but the knockdown edged it to GGG.

If Derevyanchko or Jacobs had an argument, they both lost that argument when they got dropped.

Comment

Working...
                    X