Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: After This Fight, I Don't Want No Handshake, None Of That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

kambosos has been promoting this fight hard. Give the man credit. Teo can’t market shhhh all he does it sound stupid af as of late and it’s ok, some people don’t have the verbal game but yeah, right now, in all these months. All teo is doing right now is losing fans sounding like he drank the fame kool aid bowl in one sip.
    I agree; Very good post!
    Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

The Triller app nearly went bankrupt trying to sell this fight. After several failed attempts; They realized that they couldn't afford it. They had trouble even trying to sell tickets for this fight. Teo's victory over Loma has really inflated his ego; Especially his father's. He can't draw flies to shit. He must realize that he is still new to the game. He is not the box office draw that he likes to think he is.

Comment

People triggered in here. These two guys are about to exchange violent combat and both obviously have a grudge. I don’t care if they like each other after as long as they put up a good fight which is all but certain.

Comment

Teo is the poster child for how to go from hero to zero in 13 months. I was excited about this kid on his rise, but success can ruin a person, and in his case, it ain’t even that much success. He beat a successful someone, narrowly, once and his ego can’t make the weight anymore.

Comment

If Teo takes Kamboses out quickly and impressively most everything will be forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
              If Teo takes Kamboses out quickly and impressively most everything will be forgiven
              Good point.
              I'm kinda surprised at all the shade being thrown at Lopez.
              Some say he's obnoxious , he's a pre-madonna and others say he doesn't fight enough.

I think a good portion of those guys actually dislike Teofimo because he beat Lomachenko.

The kids young and exciting to watch.
              And to all you saying he has no fans. I got casual boxing fans that call me about my opinion on fights / fighters.
              The top New name they mention is Teofimo Lopez.
              IMO the kid can be a star.
              Last edited by Idunnoshet; 11-27-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Good point.
                I'm kinda surprised at all the shade being thrown at Lopez.
                Some say he's obnoxious , he's a pre-madonna and others say he doesn't fight enough.

I think a good portion of those guys actually dislike Teofimo because he beat Lomachenko.

The kids young and exciting to watch.
                And to all you saying he has no fans. I got casual boxing fans that call me about my opinion on fights / fighters.
                The top New name they mention is Teofimo Lopez.
                IMO the kid can be a star.
                ...really didn't age well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                  I'm looking forward to the day Lopez loses. I want to see his reactions and if he makes my P4P list of excuse makers.Anyone care to guess who my no1 is.
                  Erm... Boner or Wilder? Although Lopez must be vying for top spot after his sore reaction last night eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post

Erm... Boner or Wilder? Although Lopez must be vying for top spot after his sore reaction last night eh?
                    Wilder for sure. Teo was a sore loser. It'll be interesting to see if Teo conjures up more in the coming weeks. Most likely his Dad makes the excuses and then Jnr backs them up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

...really didn't age well.
                      You got me there.
                      IMO head the potential to be a star.
                      ​Gonna be really hard to get there after this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X