No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Give Thanks For The Young

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Give Thanks For The Young

By Cliff Rold - Boxing is only ever really as strong as its future. Based on what's coming this weekend, it's as good a time as any to give thanks for likely tomorrows. The present has its own rewards. Showtime has the fight of the week on paper at Jr. featherweight (Saturday, 10 PM EST). 27-year old WBO titlist Stephen
    [Click Here To Read More]

And back at ya, Cliff Rold. Thanks for your clear writing and expert insights. One of the few who keep it simple without losing depth.
    Last edited by Tatabanya; 11-25-2021, 03:58 AM.
    crold1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      And back at ya, Cliff Rold. Thanks for your clear writing and expert insights. One of the few who keep it simple without losing depth.
      Same here.

I'm thankful for Cliff Rold, currently the best boxing writer in the business.
      GucciGod, crold1 and Tatabanya like this.

Comment

Really appreciate that more than you know. I might not always be right, but I’m always happy to try.
        L. Cipher, Tatabanya and 2 others like this.

Comment

I don’t see Brandon giving Fulton too much bother, may be live in early rounds, but after the 4th it will calm down and Fulton will take of the fight to win a clear decision or possible late stoppage. In my opinion only!

Comment

This fight right here will steal the show this weekend.

Comment

I am waiting to see if Figueroa misses the weight. If not, I'm attempting a bet on him by stoppage, rounds 9 to 11. The odds are inviting, and it may happen. Fulton is good, but not invincible.

Comment

Have they announced who the judges and ref will be for this fight??

Comment

Working...
                X