Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, George Kambosos - Heated Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me crazy but I think Lopez is in for a fight and might even find himself in some trouble at times. Lopez wanted the fight with loma bad and looked what happened, now kambosos wants this fight bad could it be karma? Either way this fight doesn’t go 12.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Not an ounce of humility or humbleness between the two.
      ———
      Towards each other? This is boxing. Out of the ring Shenanigans is what sells a fight. It’s also marketing.
      How many boxers do the same? Mayweather, Ali, Hopkins, Roy, Toney, etc have done the same thing.

What kind of humility or humbleness do you wish for?

Comment

Just saw the press conference and my hype went into over drive.

With that said, I really hope George can survive the first round or survive a clean shot in general. I've personally never seen him fight before. I'm not sure how well his chin will check out but it will be tested. He can talk all he wants but at the end of the day, if he can't handle the power, it can be a Mason Menard type early KO. Teo has that going for him. He can talk a lot of **** and back it up because he has very dangeous power. George has to be careful because he talk all he wants but at the end, like I said, with the lack of power he has in comparison, his chin has to hold up or this will be a massacre.

Comment

I think Lopez has a extra gear, but Kamboses is a solid fighter 'Skill for skill, he will not be out matched here'.

But I can just see Lopez's single punch speed from a distance, edging each round.

I will at-least give Kamboses a chance of going the distance. In a good fight.

TeoFimo Lopez should win.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Teo comes in above the limit and loses his belt on the scales.
            Both Teo and his father have hinted that his next move will be 140.

Comment

George is right.
              I have seen Teo at a few of fights whilst hes meant to be in camp.
              Teo enjoying the bright lights and for a full year been riding the fight with Loma.
              I seriously hope George hurts this dude and he might be right Senior might have a heart attack if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ———
                Towards each other? This is boxing. Out of the ring Shenanigans is what sells a fight. It’s also marketing.
                How many boxers do the same? Mayweather, Ali, Hopkins, Roy, Toney, etc have done the same thing.

What kind of humility or humbleness do you wish for?
                The kind where they don't have to jack their jaws 24/7 for each and every rescheduled fight. So I will enjoy seeing one of them get sht up - they are clearly not in the league of those great fighters to be jacking their jaws non-stop.

Comment

Teofimo comes off as a mental midget getting into these spats with Kambosos.

I don't think Kambosos wins or even makes it a close fight.

But what are the chances Kambosos gets robbed? Hispanic guy in New York? No way he wins even if he knocks him out.

Comment

Comment

Kanbosos barely got the decision against the Brit domestic level to land this match with Lopez. Nice buildup, with the animosity, but I expect the fight to be one sided.

Comment

Working...
                      X