Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, George Kambosos - Heated Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez, George Kambosos - Heated Final Press Conference

Lopez, Kanbosos Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unified WBA, IBF, WBO, and The Ring lightweight champion TEOFIMO LOPEZ makes his maiden title defense this weekend against Australian challenger GEORGE KAMBOSOS JR., live this Saturday on DAZN from Hulu Theater, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

C’mon George!! Pull this off, you got this!
    Kzbox and eco1 like this.

Comment

Hope Teo gets his block head knocked off, but it won't happen..Bumbososos will get caved in 4
      Willy Wanker, Castilo and 2 others like this.

Comment

kambosos looks too tall for lopez. i expect a boxing clinic in george's favor

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          Lol your sarcasm sucks boxing is based on weight classes , not height classes . Lomachenko couldn’t put a boxing clinic on teo and you think kambosos will rofl

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            I'd expect this to be a 'yoke.'

Comment

Kambo already got 400K and is looking at a mil. on persistance alone. He's one of those guys that won't go away. Teo will need to knock this one out, just to convince him. Go twelve and Kambo gots bragging rights no matter what. War Kambo!

Comment

Don't these fools learn from Plant about wearing glasses at staredowns???

Comment

If this isn’t an easy KO then selby should be given the belt ffs

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Lopez, Kanbosos Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unified WBA, IBF, WBO, and The Ring lightweight champion TEOFIMO LOPEZ makes his maiden title defense this weekend against Australian challenger GEORGE KAMBOSOS JR., live this Saturday on DAZN from Hulu Theater, New York.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    BIGPOPPAPUMP utilizing the word maiden, is appropriate in more ways than one.
                    First of all Teofimo is acting like a damsel in distress, tied up to the railroad tracks with Old # 9 bearing down on him.
                    His father is stark raving lunatic, must have an enlarged prostate, hemorrhoids, and suffering from out of control diabetic rage's.
                    These two are insufferable pigs, straight out of the gutter, if they don't snap out of it soon, getting arrested, hospitalized, even
                    widening up in a cemetery, could be where they are heading.
                    I hope that I'm totally wrong, but as they've been acting for the past 2 years or so, they are completely out of their minds.
                    Pushing it to dangerous levels, which can only ultimately lead to serious consequences for them or others.

Comment

Working...
                    X