Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Errol Spence Is They Cash Cow; They Just Used Shawn Porter As A Pawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford’s full of sh!&…no organization should have to threaten to strip you of your title if you don’t fight someone in your weight class if you’re the so called p4p king or in the top 3….and yeah he did hesitate when the fight was ordered because the fight almost went to a purse bid

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

He refused to fight Vergil Ortiz, for one.

Two, he went on DAZN years ago and refused to fight Porter when Porter was inquiring about the fight.

Three, he basically refused to fight Keef when he had BoMac go on Twitter lying about $10 million.

Four, he could easily have fought Ugas - who beat him in the ams, BTW - but refused.
      Yoo
      Read the Article Crawford was Never offered the Porter Fight till this year
      Smh
      Last edited by greeneye99; 11-20-2021, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Actually no, Oscar said Ortiz isn't ready and if you didn't know, Oscar is his promoter
        If you saw the interview you would know that they were friends and neither wanted to fight the other at that time.
        Keith himself said he wants $10 million and it was Bob Arum that said "if Keith's promoter thinks it's a 10 million dollar fight then he should put up the money."
        A total fabrication. One, Ugas is in dispute with the WBC for a fight with Spence for all the belts and not even considering a fight with Crawfford. Second, Crawford is fighting the man that beat Ugas tonight. You might want to catch that one.

NEXT!
        Yea
        Now That's what you call a Clarification!!

Comment

They made Scarford fight Porter because they was gonna take his belt from him if he didn’t ! They had to make it his mandatory to get him to fight ! Now
          crawford scared of Ennis ! Ennis at the fight watch crawford don’t mention his name
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

It’s actually because Arum is allowing it because he knows Porter will be toughest opponent to date, you are not marketable to him, and your contract is expiring soon.

Your own promoter told the public he can’t promote you and he loses money with you.

Comment

Shawn Porter was the WBC champion when Spence fought him. How was he a pawn?
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

porter is a gate keeper who just cant beat the top guys. why are people making this a hard fight for crawford? maybe porter gets lucky roughing crawford up cutting him and maybe get to him

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

‘Inner city’? Mate, just say you mean ‘black’, and just say you think black people are ‘uppity’ instead of the ‘entitlement’ euphemism.

No offence, but this is some weird ****, man. Weirder, still, it’s *****’s fault?

I mean, he’s a Warhawk, corporate shill, genocide supporter and terrible person, like every other U.S president in history, but I don’t think he actually makes the fights, man…
                  If his stuff was weird, yours is worse. Get outta here with that American hating ish. At least we have a constitution, and know how to defend it, but I guess that's how we parted ways in the first place, ain't it? You've been watching too much skynews or something.
                  NotWoke=Woke NotWoke=Woke likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWoke=Woke View Post
                    As much as PBC was protecting Spence and that misleading meaningless 0, Crawford himself is as much to blame himself by accepting the weakest opposition of any champion not named Deontay Wilder or Adonis Stevenson the last 10 years. It's a disgrace how American fighters, particularly the inner city fighters that have this entitlement mindset and run fast to avoid threats. This was never the case before the days of *****, but of course you would have outliers like Roy Jones who continuously ducked Darius Michalcziewski in Germany and Nogel Benn in England. Today's fighters of the same ilk play that routine as the norm today. This entitlement culture destroyed their confidence in themselves.
                    you’re an idiot. I hope you die

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

If his stuff was weird, yours is worse. Get outta here with that American hating ish. At least we have a constitution, and know how to defend it, but I guess that's how we parted ways in the first place, ain't it? You've been watching too much skynews or something.
                      Mate, I never said the UK’s leaders were to be admired. War Mongering scum, as far as I see them.

If I say both nations are deeply ****ed, I’m on about the power structures, not the people, and yes, you do actually have a constitution, which is more than we can say

Comment

Working...
                      X