Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Errol Spence Is They Cash Cow; They Just Used Shawn Porter As A Pawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    It’s actually because Arum is allowing it because he knows Porter will be toughest opponent to date, you are not marketable to him, and your contract is expiring soon.

Your own promoter told the public he can’t promote you and he loses money with you.
    how does porter beating crawford benefit arum? you do realize arum doesn't promote porter right?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Actually no, Oscar said Ortiz isn't ready and if you didn't know, Oscar is his promoter
      If you saw the interview you would know that they were friends and neither wanted to fight the other at that time.
      Keith himself said he wants $10 million and it was Bob Arum that said "if Keith's promoter thinks it's a 10 million dollar fight then he should put up the money."
      A total fabrication. One, Ugas is in dispute with the WBC for a fight with Spence for all the belts and not even considering a fight with Crawfford. Second, Crawford is fighting the man that beat Ugas tonight. You might want to catch that one.

NEXT!
      next indeed. lol revelated full of BS as always.

Comment

Originally posted by OGBIGSACK View Post
        how does porter beating crawford benefit arum? you do realize arum doesn't promote porter right?
        It’s really not hard to understand. It’s very straight-forward.

As of 1 day ago, Crawford has yet to renew his TR contract.

If you read the post carefully, you can see that what I am saying is that Arum does not care about matching Crawford with a tough opponent now. Because Crawford’s contract is up and Arum does not enjoy promoting Crawford. This is public knowledge. It came out of Arum’s own mouth. No need to keep matching Crawford in-house anymore. Arum does not care.

I will break it down for you, using numbers in a list style. It’s easier to digest the information.

1. Crawford signed with Top Rank to chase Pacquiao. He could not get him during his first contract.

2. Crawford resigned with TR to chase Pacquiao. Again. But fed up with TR’s lackluster roster, Pacquiao left TR because Haymon was offering Pac more money and bigger names than Arum was offering. Crawford could not get it.

3. Arum publicly expressed his displeasure of promoting Crawford. Arum stated he loses money every time Crawford fights and does not want to deal with him anymore.

4. Crawford has not renewed his contract with TR, and Arum is telling him good riddance.

5. Arum allowed Crawford to fight Porter on ESPN PPV because that is as close as he will ever get to “milking” Crawford. Although if it’s a flop, he won’t care. He is done with Crawford. Win or lose, he is done with Crawford. It’s not about benefitting from a Porter win.

6. Arum does not care that Porter fights at PBC/Showtime. He is still making money off of this fight. It’s ESPN, Top Rank’s partner.

NotWoke=Woke NotWoke=Woke likes this.

Comment

These two have 800+ days of combined inactivity
          NotWoke=Woke NotWoke=Woke likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Keith himself said he wants $10 million and it was Bob Arum that said "if Keith's promoter thinks it's a 10 million dollar fight then he should put up the money."

NEXT!
            https://www.boxingscene.com/thurman-...awford--154790

"Man, look, man, I don’t need no $10 million. But I need some respect. And the respect come in the check. All right? The respect come in the check."
            Keef never asked for a number.

Oops

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

you’re an idiot. I hope you die
              All you can do is hope because the truth exposes your weakness here, in boxing and in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Mate, I never said the UK’s leaders were to be admired. War Mongering scum, as far as I see them.

If I say both nations are deeply ****ed, I’m on about the power structures, not the people, and yes, you do actually have a constitution, which is more than we can say
                You can't just say...

"he’s a Warhawk, corporate shill, genocide supporter and terrible person, like every other U.S president in history."

and say it's about power structures or whatever. You don't like Obama? Okay. You see problems with things in a government composed of messed up people (just like you and me)? Okay. But you're stuff is over the top there.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

You can't just say...

"he’s a Warhawk, corporate shill, genocide supporter and terrible person, like every other U.S president in history."

and say it's about power structures or whatever. You don't like Obama? Okay. You see problems with things in a government composed of messed up people (just like you and me)? Okay. But you're stuff is over the top there.
                  Well, I can just say that he and the rest of the presidents were and are those things, (1) because I’m an entitled to opinion, and (2) because their records themselves say it, and therefore, my words are hardly ‘over the top.’

Endless death for people like you and I in conflicts aimed at supporting corporate interests, not defending the constitution; endless support of brutal foreign regimes repressing people like you and I as long as they support western corporate interests; and endless blocks on domestic legislation that would stand to benefit people like you and I, again to benefit corporate interests.

If you want to describe yourself as an individual as ‘messed up’ as those who implement the above actions, you’re welcome. Personally, I doubt you’re anywhere near this bad and I’m not willing to say I am, either.

In fairness, the only reason I came in with my original statement is because I thought the other guy blaming Obama for the state of boxing was just bizarre, but unfortunately, some wackjobs would mistake that as a defence of Obama and an attack on Trump, or whatever.
                  I just had to state my position to cover my back and make that principal point.

Comment

Working...
                  X