Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: I Don't Know How I Got a Draw, I Beat Him Every Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supRa View Post

Hell yeah!
    This was back in 07 watching him spar Pac and Porter down at Wild Card, back when David was a chubby kid on ESNEWS lol
    There you have it, another great video

…reporting.
    supRa supRa likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post

Agree with everything, but it has to be said he did very well against Crawford. He got taken out late but by then you can tell his knee was gone. I was done with Crawford after that fight.

What could have been…
      Why were you done with Crawford after the fight? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

Why were you done with Crawford after the fight? Lol

Felt he was a bit hyped after the fight. Plus up until even that point his opponents were questionable. Crawford has had an opponent problem for years and years now.

Although I’m glad he’s finally fighting Porter, but too little too late and won’t be watching. I’ve lost interest.

Comment

Jose should be grateful. He really lost that fight but the judges threw him a life line in order to prolong his career.

Comment

Felt he was a bit hyped after the fight. Plus up until even that point his opponents were questionable. Crawford has had an opponent problem for years and years now.

Although I’m glad he’s finally fighting Porter, but too little too late and won’t be watching. I’ve lost interest.
            You've lost interest but you're still here giving it energy? How is 3-division champion (Undisputed at 140) a bit hype?!

You sound mentally downtrodden by stuff you can't control (yet, you keep consuming it) and Crawford's career seems to have had a bad impact on your life. That shouldn't be the case, but here we are.

Get some help, buddy.

Comment

Jose needs to watch the fight again. Torres beat him.

Comment

I remember years ago he was seen as a major prodigy. Sparring pros at 15 or so.
                I remember reading a big spread about him in Ring ****zine years ago. They really thought he was gonna be the real deal. He also came across as quite a decent and well rounded kid.

Being in England, never had the chance to watch him. But reading everybody's quotes, seems it has all gone badly wrong

Comment

Working...
                X