Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Micky Ward: Demetrius Andrade is The Full Package, He Can Adapt To Any Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its super weird that Andrade is supposed to be so lame so then why the hell won't anybody just fight him, beat his ass, and make this imposter go away?

Comment

Andrade looked semi-mediocre last fight, but no one from Ireland or the UK beats him, Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        Great fighter Mickey but, let me tell you something, if you're born in America you're American. Irish people were born in Ireland. They can be of asian parentage, like Leo Varadkar, they can be of partly black parentage, like Paul McGrath or Phil Lynott, but they were either born in or lived their life in Ireland. You can't go around being born in Lowell, Ma & saying you're Irish. You just come over as a 'plastic paddy' & nobody wants to be that. And Mickey, if you ever bump into him in church, or over a pint, whatever, please tell Joe ***** that as well. We, outside the USA, are eternally grateful that we didn't have another term of the orange monkey man, but shut up with the Irishness already!
        Irish is a nationality but it is also an ethnicity. You mongrel mamzers cant seem to understand that. A nations borders do not define the dna and blood in a man.

Comment

he cant avoid his next opponent in 2022 who should be and will be Janibek (Alimkhanuly), we'll see how he'll adjust to another southpaw, my money are on 'kazakh style'

Comment

Originally posted by sallyField View Post

Irish is a nationality but it is also an ethnicity. You mongrel mamzers cant seem to understand that. A nations borders do not define the dna and blood in a man.
            That's right. You tell 'em' Sally! Those guys are a bunch of mixed bred Bastards!
            sallyField sallyField likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              That's right. You tell 'em' Sally! Those guys are a bunch of mixed bred Bastards!
              if you know Sally Field then you know I am big on racial purity. While I have had *** with hundreds of black and Latino men I always made them wear a condom.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X