Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Likes View From The Front of The Canelo Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Likes View From The Front of The Canelo Line

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It was the moment David Benavidez has waited for. As Showtime's pay-per-view hosts wound down their broadcast early Sunday morning, they began suggesting foes who might share the marquee the next time the Canelo circus pulls into town.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He loses too. if he were disciplined, he would have fought him by now.

Comment

Benavidez doesnt deserve the Canelo payday.

Lost his belt using peds the first time and lost his belt the 2nd time by over eating.

He fçked up and he needs to know his actions costed him the Canelo payday.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Benavidez doesnt deserve the Canelo payday.

Lost his belt using peds the first time and lost his belt the 2nd time by over eating.

He fçked up and he needs to know his actions costed him the Canelo payday.
        Lol I dunno if I'd classify ******* as PEDS but has to be more effective than smoking weed.

I'm waiting for the day someone tests positive for PCP or meth.

Comment

Watch Canelo pick charlo or old ggg LMAO

Comment

Which one of the alphabet sanctioning bodies is up for the next mandatory? Because if it's the WBO then surely Zack Parker's in the equation!
            Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Benavidez is a bum! Make Plant vs Benavidez and Canelo vs Charlo..

Comment

If Canelo picks GGG, we need Benavidez vs. Charlo! If Canelo picks Charlo, then Benavidez vs. Morrell Jr.! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  If Canelo picks GGG, we need Benavidez vs. Charlo! If Canelo picks Charlo, then Benavidez vs. Morrell Jr.! MAN UP!
                  Canelo will pick Bivol no doubt.

GGG needs to fight Andrade next. They’re both in DAZN.

Benavidez needs to fight someone good for a change, one of these pbc guys will do:

- Plant
                  - Morrell
                  - Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Lol I dunno if I'd classify ******* as PEDS but has to be more effective than smoking weed.

I'm waiting for the day someone tests positive for PCP or meth.
                    ******* is definitely a performance enhancing drug. Do you know the story of the 1985 NCAA men's championship game? I'm a Georgetown fan. We had beat Villanova all goddamn season so in the championship game, we are huge favorites. Those mfers couldn't miss and shot. They only missed 6 shots the whole game and shot 78% overall(still a record). Years later, some of the players in the 20th year anniversary revealed they were high on ******* the night of the game. Were high during their visit to the White House. The NCAA didn't take their championship back because they hated Georgetown and still do. So yes ******* helps you in sports. That still is the biggest upset in college basketball championship game history.

Comment

Working...
                    X