Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Canelo is Not Invincible, Plant Has All The Tools To Cause Him Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

If he lists them, what will you then say? He’s got less than 20 fights…..

He turns 30 next year. Whose fault is that he only has 20 fights at age 30? mine?

Nobody here wants to list his top 5 wins at age 29? hes prime already and anyone hyping him cant even find 5 wins they like?

I would have a hard time narrowing down Canelo's top 5 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

he's not even close to being as athletic as Sugar Ray and doesn't hit as hard. Try again! (I'll allow that Canelo is not even close to being Hagler)

canelo would have a good of chance at hagler as anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        No one has to be ''invincible'', just better than his opponent
        Big facts, i see canelo late rd tko.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

He turns 30 next year. Whose fault is that he only has 20 fights at age 30? mine?

Nobody here wants to list his top 5 wins at age 29? hes prime already and anyone hyping him cant even find 5 wins they like?

I would have a hard time narrowing down Canelo's top 5 wins.
          Canelo has passed the century mark and has been a champion in multiple weight classes so comparing the records is redundant and you know this. But I’ll bite anyway, though not sure what the point of this is as far as you’re concerned because you have the same access I do to fighter’s records:

Uzcategui
          Truax
          Lee
          Feigenbutz
          Medina

There we go, his 5 best wins. Now what?

Comment

canelo would have a good of chance at hagler as anyone
            if it's the Canelo we saw at 160 and the fight is AT 160 - then no. 168 I don't know because we never saw Hagler at that weight.

Comment

if it's the Canelo we saw at 160 and the fight is AT 160 - then no. 168 I don't know because we never saw Hagler at that weight.

canelo has improved since he fought at 160 and he is entering his prime. you are saying hagler needs canelo not at his best to win?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Canelo has passed the century mark and has been a champion in multiple weight classes so comparing the records is redundant and you know this. But I’ll bite anyway, though not sure what the point of this is as far as you’re concerned because you have the same access I do to fighter’s records:

Uzcategui
                Truax
                Lee
                Feigenbutz
                Medina

There we go, his 5 best wins. Now what?

its not normal to review someones career to evaluate their chances pre fight?

knowing Lee is his 3rd best win of his career at age 29, how good a chance you have that he beats canelo?

canelo and plant are nearly the same age. Massive gap in their resumes. Plant has no chance and will be stopped, that is my prediction. Pre fight predictions are a normal thing on a boxing board.

Comment

its not normal to review someones career to evaluate their chances pre fight?

knowing Lee is his 3rd best win of his career at age 29, how good a chance you have that he beats canelo?

canelo and plant are nearly the same age. Massive gap in their resumes. Plant has no chance and will be stopped, that is my prediction. Pre fight predictions are a normal thing on a boxing board.
                  So this was all just to say you are picking Canelo? Don’t we know who you’re picking already?

Comment

canelo has improved since he fought at 160 and he is entering his prime. you are saying hagler needs canelo not at his best to win?
                    Canelo was something at 160 and he's something better at 168 - that's how boxing works. I think he was in his prime at 160 and he's still in his prime now. How can a 31 year old fighter with nearly 60 fights be "entering" his prime" - I would say 168 suits Canelo better than 160. If Hagler fought Canelo at 168 it's much more competitive. Lets replace Tommy Hearns with Canelo at 160 vs that version of Hagler? Who do you think wins? Canelo would be gassed after the 1st round lol - don't know if he has ever fought at that pace.

Comment

Canelo was something at 160 and he's something better at 168 - that's how boxing works. I think he was in his prime at 160 and he's still in his prime now. How can a 31 year old fighter with nearly 60 fights be "entering" his prime" - I would say 168 suits Canelo better than 160. If Hagler fought Canelo at 168 it's much more competitive. Lets replace Tommy Hearns with Canelo at 160 vs that version of Hagler? Who do you think wins? Canelo would be gassed after the 1st round lol - don't know if he has ever fought at that pace.
                      canelo threw bombs all night for 11 rounds. how would he be gassed in round 1? you are delusional and overrate fighters from the past

Comment

Working...
                      X