Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter: Pay-Per-View Undercard is Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC IS NOT promoting this sorry PPV undercard

Comment

This feels like another special 50k PPV delivery from Terrence Crawford and of course Shawn Porter couldn't sell out a family picnic
      IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Bud was right. Top Rank’s not promoting him. The low budget undercard is evident.

Comment

Hassan N'Dam. Jesus H. Christ.

Comment

Typical Arum. He truly believes nobody cares about the undercard. Fck off Bob...

But a least there is one decent fight on the card, better than some upcoming PPVs

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
              This is typical Top Rank promoting. PBC IS NOT promoting this crap. Otherwise we’d have a real fight card like the Fury-Wilder card. Bob needs to retire bc he’s re-tiring us fans and boxing too
              PBC is promoting Canelo vs Plant which has an even worse undercard.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

The trend appears to be almost unknowns for undercards. Probably the money thing is why. I'll buy a card like the Fury-Wilder III card every time but these fights, no.
                I know the up and coming boxers must get exposure too but do that with the free cards.

Comment

This is…what is this? They couldn’t come up with some decent match ups. How does Muratalla and Ortiz get put on the PPV card? They should be on the undercard early prelims on ESPN+ especially Falcao and Volny

Comment

Arum made it clear years ago that he feels that "Nobody Cares About The Undercard" so of course it is a **** Undercard

he might actually be right when it comes to Vegas though people would rather run around and do other stuff until the Main Event then they rush in and get to their seats
                    Last edited by sicko; 11-04-2021, 05:35 PM.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Isaac “Royal Storm” Dogboe vs. Christopher “Pitufo” Diaz, in truth they both are coming off defeats -- Dogboe really should of took a L vs. Adam Lopez. Christopher Diaz always comes to fight and is world-class, I think he could beat Isaac Dogboe.

I'm also interested to see how Zhanibek Alimkhanuly's momentum does vs. Hassan N’Dam as he ( Zhanibek ) quickly rises up the middleweight rankings and possibly into a world-title opportunity.
                      chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X