Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wood-Conlan: WBA Reorders Purse Bid, Now Scheduled For November 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wood-Conlan: WBA Reorders Purse Bid, Now Scheduled For November 1

Leigh Wood and Michael Conlan are right back where they left off nearly one month ago. What has amounted to an extra four weeks of negotiations has not brought the featherweights any closer to a deal. The inability to do so following the last extension has prompted the World Boxing Association (WBA) to reorder a purse bid hearing. The latest session is scheduled for November 1, to be conducted via Zoom conference call.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Wood can take out Conlan I don't see anything special in him. I have to admit at first I didn't think Ben Davison had a place in boxing I said here he would never develop a world champion from scratch. While that's still true he at least made Wood a champion and in impressive fashion so there is room for growth for sure I stand corrected.

Comment

I can't stand Conlan. I hope Wood wins this.
      EL GANCHO likes this.

Comment

Colon came on the scene with verdujo about 6 or 7 years ago and hes barely getting a title fight...while teo tank and shaqueer already winning belts

Comment

Working...
        X