Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Still Fuming Over WBA's Order Derailing Errol Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugas is a spoiler that nobody wants. All and all this belt will be gift wrapped to Errol Spence before Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post

So Mendoza is the only snake in the boxing industry? Obviously not, the whole industry is a snake pit including judges, managers, promoters, networks and commentators.... fighters should appreciate the match ups & pay days regardless of with whom they're fighting....
      Was that what you got from my post? That “Mendoza is the only snake in boxing”? Is that what you read? Is that what you saw in my post? What’s this topic about? The WBA right? So, why would I talk about anyone else other than the WBA?

If that’s not what you read, then don’t assume. Everyone knows, literally everyone who follows boxing, at least a little bit, knows all about all the snakes in boxing.

This is about the WBA. So I am addressing the WBA. If there is a topic of corruption in the WBC, i’ll address the WBC in that topic. If it’s about the WBO, i’ll address the WBO there. If it’s about a snake promoter, i’ll address the snake promoter there.

I’m not about to write a biography about all the snakes and all the corruption in the history of boxing, when the topic is specifically about the WBA. Just some common sense.

Comment

Ugas making every excuse/argument not to fight Stanionis, why? If you're so much better why not fight him, make an easy pay day and move on to bigger better fights? Way too many prima-donna's in the boxing game.....
        Holy sh/t man. Are you guys coming in here posting while under the influence? Like are you and that other dude high or drunk?

Why won’t Ugas fight him? Because he doesn’t want to lose out on the pay day of fighting Spence? You know, Spence? The better fighter? The #1 ranked fighter at 147? The guy who, if he beats him, he earns The Ring championship? The WBC title? The IBF title? You know, a unification fight? #1 ranked vs #3 ranked fighter? The guy who if he beats, will earn him a spot in the top 10 P4P list?

Why the fck would Ugas be okay with foregoing a fight with Spence, to fight Stani-who-nis?

Why the fck, as a competitor, would you not be mad at not being able to fight the #1 guy of your weight class? The other champion of your weight class? The #6th ranked P4P fighter?

Seriously, ask yourself that out loud. Put yourself in Ugas shoes. Tell me why, unless you’re a straight p/ssy who is content in fighting lower level fighters, would not be mad at the WBA for blocking fights against the best?

What fan, who is not high or drunk, would see Ugas desire of fighting Spence and Crawford, and seeing Stanionis as a waste of time, as a sign of Ugas being scared?

You really can’t be serious.

This has to be a prank, surely? You are testing to see what dumbasses agree with you, as some sort of research showing how dumb boxing fans are?

Dude wants Spence and Crawford, who he’d be underdog against, and is worried sick about Stanionis, who he’d be favored against?

This fcking forum is full of unbelievably dumb people. Just fcking straight up dumb, high, drunk people posting here. The most bullsh/t posts of any sports forums, you can find them here.

And you are not even joking. You are seriously posting this crap.
        bimhead bimhead BendOver BendOver like this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Holy sh/t man. Are you guys coming in here posting while under the influence? Like are you and that other dude high or drunk?

Why won’t Ugas fight him? Because he doesn’t want to lose out on the pay day of fighting Spence? You know, Spence? The better fighter? The #1 ranked fighter at 147? The guy who, if he beats him, he earns The Ring championship? The WBC title? The IBF title? You know, a unification fight? #1 ranked vs #3 ranked fighter? The guy who if he beats, will earn him a spot in the top 10 P4P list?

Why the fck would Ugas be okay with foregoing a fight with Spence, to fight Stani-who-nis?

Why the fck, as a competitor, would you not be mad at not being able to fight the #1 guy of your weight class? The other champion of your weight class? The #6th ranked P4P fighter?

Seriously, ask yourself that out loud. Put yourself in Ugas shoes. Tell me why, unless you’re a straight p/ssy who is content in fighting lower level fighters, would not be mad at the WBA for blocking fights against the best?

What fan, who is not high or drunk, would see Ugas desire of fighting Spence and Crawford, and seeing Stanionis as a waste of time, as a sign of Ugas being scared?

This has to be a prank, surely? You are testing to see what dumbasses agree with you, as some sort of research showing how dumb boxing fans are?

Dude wants Spence and Crawford, who he’d be underdog against, and is worried sick about Stanionis, who he’d be favored against?

This fcking forum is full of unbelievably dumb people. Just fcking straight up dumb, high, drunk people posting here. The most bullsh/t posts of any sports forums, you can find them here.

Ouch! But, I feel ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Tell me genius, why would Ugas lose out on a fight with Spence by fighting Stanionis?? Tell me genius, do you think Spence vs Ugas is guaranteed to happen?? Tell me genius, how many lower level upcoming fights will Spence make before seriously re-gaining a competitive spirit again?? You must be a big time odds maker as much as you talk about fight favorites & underdogs.... you sound like a big time prankster from the LMAO posts you make!!

Comment

If Spence would still fight Ugas without the WBA title then I suggest he drop it. **** the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Ugas should stop complaining. The only reason he got Pacquiao fight was Spence got injured.

He can`t just wait on his ass that Spence comes back.
                Can you read? He have a signed contract to fight Spence in February.

Comment

Ugas making every excuse/argument not to fight Stanionis, why? If you're so much better why not fight him, make an easy pay day and move on to bigger better fights? Way too many prima-donna's in the boxing game.....
                  He has a signed contract to unified. Against one, if not the best ww in the world. For a lot more money, the wba president gave him his word, and want him to participate in a tournament, to clarified who the champ is, which clearly is Ugas.

Comment

Why Mendoza doesn’t approve Spence fight? Doesn’t he make more money for it?

Comment

So Mendoza is the only snake in the boxing industry? Obviously not, the whole industry is a snake pit including judges, managers, promoters, networks and commentators.... fighters should appreciate the match ups & pay days regardless of with whom they're fighting....
                      No they shouldn't. Especially the ones that have to work hard, to get to the top. For a bureaucrat to deprived him of his biggest payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X