Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will Floyd Mayweather get the credit he deserves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

Could be his size. Could be they thought he wasn't in his prime like Oscar said. Could be the styles.
    Could be they think Floyd is a better fighter head to head.

Comment

Well they've already said otherwise.
      No they haven't, Oscar says Floyd is the GOAT, Mosley said top 3 GOAT and best of his era, Manny was in that era wasn't he, Hatton said GOAT , JMM said Floyd is better watch his mouth say the words its really Juan speaking, Cotto said without a doubt Mayweather watch the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Could be they think Floyd is a better fighter head to head.
        I agree with this. Floyd stylistically and physically has the advantages over Pacquiao and would likely beat him any time they fought. But that doesn't mean they think Floyd was the best they've fought.

Comment

No they haven't, Oscar says Floyd is the GOAT, Mosley said top 3 GOAT and best of his era, Manny was in that era wasn't he, Hatton said GOAT , JMM said Floyd is better watch his mouth say the words its really Juan speaking, Cotto said without a doubt Mayweather watch the video.
          And a few months ago Oscar said that Manny was the best, whats your point? How does a formal interview with a magazine count less than an old video from a decade ago?

Comment

Well they've already said otherwise.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ather-pacquiao

And they didn't even all pick Mayweather. Cotto was noncommittal and so was Marquez.
            Youre wrong again, videos of them talking saying what Im stating is proof, you want to take a edited type written website, we don't know how things are edited, video of spoken word is not edited.

Clearly JMM says he picks Mayweather.
            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Youre wrong again, videos of them talking saying what Im stating is proof, you want to take a edited type written website, we don't know how things are edited, video of spoken word is not edited.

Clearly JMM says he picks Mayweather.
              And here's Oscar saying Pacquiao is the best and the greatest a few months ago.

Why is it so hard to believe that his common opponents have different opinions of them. You're acting like it's the craziest thing ever.

Comment

And a few months ago Oscar said that Manny was the best, whats your point? How does a formal interview with a magazine count less than an old video from a decade ago?
                Because we see whats said, not whats edited.

Comment

And here's Oscar saying Pacquiao is the best and the greatest a few months ago.

Why is it so hard to believe that his common opponents have different opinions of them. You're acting like it's the craziest thing ever.
                  Why did you jump over JMM picking Mayweather as I said he did you called me on I produced and you skip right over it, you're starting to get all female.

Comment

Why did you jump over JMM picking Mayweather as I said he did you called me on I produced and you skip right over it, you're starting to get all female.
                    I'm not watching the vids so I missed it. So first it's who's the best and now it's who they picked. And you're now ignoring the Oscar vid yourself.

Comment

I think females are the ones who spend all their time watching and searching for videos of other men as you have done.

Comment

Working...
                      X