Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will Floyd Mayweather get the credit he deserves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So

May would NOT get credit for beating the WWs Pac fought, YET, Pac is considered #3ATG ?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

I never said it doesn't count. I said his most recent statement was that Manny was greater. I would think a more recent statement counts more as he had time to form his opinion than one where he hadn't even finished his career yet. And their opponents have changed their stances multiple times. Your original statement was

which is clearly false.
      I think close to experience is the most accurate, time fades things. Its not false all the evidence is not in I know there is a JMM interview saying as I stated.

Greater and Better are two different descriptions that's why none picked Manny to win when they fought, that's connecting dots, I never once said greater although arguably that is as well as they both are great, I said best fighter.

Comment

That Oscar vid is older than his 2018 interview. Hatton has gone back and forth. The fact is both their common opponents have said one or the other is the best they've faced, it's not a clear cut answer like you made it out to be.
        Pretty sure it’s clear cut. They have all said it - what more do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I think close to experience is the most accurate, time fades things. Its not false all the evidence is not in I know there is a JMM interview saying as I stated.

Greater and Better are two different descriptions that's why none picked Manny to win when they fought, that's connecting dots, I never once said greater although arguably that is as well as they both are great, I said best fighter.
          All your interviews say GOAT or greatest though. The ring magazine question is literally BEST overall fighter you've faced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Pretty sure it’s clear cut. They have all said it - what more do you want?
            If it's clear cut than why do some say Manny was the best?

Comment

• Fck what other fighters say about either guy

May beat Pac.

Comment

If it's clear cut than why do some say Manny was the best?
                Why did they all pick Floyd to win if they think Manny is better.

Comment

Why did they all pick Floyd to win if they think Manny is better.
                  Could be his size. Could be they thought he wasn't in his prime like Oscar said. Could be the styles.

Comment

Could be his size. Could be they thought he wasn't in his prime like Oscar said. Could be the styles.
                    Could be they think he is better.

Comment

Could be they think he is better.
                      Well they've already said otherwise.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ather-pacquiao

And they didn't even all pick Mayweather. Cotto was noncommittal and so was Marquez.
                      Last edited by tritium_arma; 10-29-2021, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X