Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: A Dominating Win Over Porter Will Boost Status As Pound-For-Pound No. 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be fair, guys.

He said a dominating win.

Basically, he's confirming what I've been saying.

He won't get full credit unless he can do to Porter what no other fighter has been able to do.
    • Clean, clear knockout
    • Clean, clear stoppage
    • Blowout, over 9 rounds won clearly
    he knows what's up. He finally realized what I've told you all for years: he is the one that needs to prove himself.
    Smash Smash El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

No, Porter will be the best name on Crawford's resume but it's been done. With Spence damaged and Pacquaio gone, time is running out on that big money fight. I think Crawford should take a shot at Charlo's title...similar reach, huge build-up, big money fight, GREAT for legacy...it'd be his first 50-50 fight, those type of fights are win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Bud is delusional asf. Porter has already lost to Brook, Thurman and Spence. Barely squeaked by Ugas and Garcia. Beating Porter won’t get him above Canelo or Usyk. Stop it.

you are tripping if you think Usyk is a better fighter than Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Time is a bytch... 34 & still waiting for that BIG one.
          Yes exactly

Comment

Lmao this bum is delusional. He shouldn’t even be in the top ten p4p let alone no 1. Thanks for the laugh Crawford
            icee icee likes this.

Comment

Crawford is a fraud. 34 yrs olf with no resume. Kell brook is your best win? Arum and Crawford waited for paquiao.. im glad he didnt get the fight. He didnt deserve to fight paquiao. And this dude claims he can beat Canelo GTFO and is number one. I hope Virgil Ortiz keeps calls this man out. Virgil Ortiz would KO Him and Spence. Dont get me atarted on Spence.

Comment

Over and over there's the problem that Crawford's resume stacks up unfavourably against Canelo's. So I can't agree with what Crawford is saying. More like, a dominating win over Porter gets him back in the conversation with Canelo, Usyk and Inoue.

That all said, I'm not really a fan of trying to judge P4P as it's woolly and can never be tested. Crawford needs to first prove he's the best in his own division. That would be a nice place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

you are tripping if you think Usyk is a better fighter than Crawford

Seriously? Usyk the fastest fighter to unify in cruiserweight history, then lineal, then unified heavyweight champion? Olympic Gold medalist? He’s following the trajectory of one of the greatest fighters in history in Holyfield. He is every bit as good and more proven that Crawford. Crawford is a fantastic fighter a top 5 P4P but Usyk is playing the game different and making the moves while Crawford just chills.
                  keith_head keith_head likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by xEcto1x View Post

Seriously? Usyk the fastest fighter to unify in cruiserweight history, then lineal, then unified heavyweight champion? Olympic Gold medalist? He’s following the trajectory of one of the greatest fighters in history in Holyfield. He is every bit as good and more proven that Crawford. Crawford is a fantastic fighter a top 5 P4P but Usyk is playing the game different and making the moves while Crawford just chills.
                    Yeah skills-wise I think Crawford and Usyk are on par but Usyk trashes Crawford's resume by a HUGE stretch. Any fair top PFP list should rank Usyk higher because of that, especially after his last win. And thats coming from a fan of both.
                    Last edited by richardt; 10-24-2021, 02:52 PM.
                    keith_head keith_head likes this.

Comment

Been had the clear wins, no SD no draws. We straight, P4P 'TBC' #levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X