Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz On Track For December In Las Vegas, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Let's bet for custody of your son? I don't have a son to wager but I got a dog.
    I might lose the bet on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Danm thanks for the warning lol bets off
      Noelanthony Noelanthony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

So what happens if the child/kid tests positive for PEDS? Or instaead of PEDS a pre fight physical discovers (in the voice of Maury Povich) YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!
        Noelanthony Noelanthony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          scintillating...lomachenko says send me a contract oh whoops he sent it to jojo diaz instead derrpp
          You seriously don't do anything but cry for eastern euros?
          Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

So the famous Hearn rematch clause is the hold up?

Comment

scintillating...lomachenko says send me a contract oh whoops he sent it to jojo diaz instead derrpp
              Loma vs. Commey been in the works a long time ago! Haney was never an option! Bob had other plans for Loma!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Better than the garbage PPV PBC is putting out.
                Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Good solid end to the year for the lightweight division.Four, fights, eight competitors, probably the six best lightweighs in the world, with a strong competitor in Kambosos, and Rolly to make up the numbers. In a fantasy land, the big four promoters get their heads together and make this a tournament lol. In reality, next year will be every bit as frustrating as this one. We can but dream.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Nice! Jojo will fight anybody but his Promoter I don't know, need to wait until this one is signed sealed and delivered

GBP might block this one again sighting "We Have Other Plans For Jojo..."
                    Been thinking the same. But im a bit more confident since seeing William Zepeda is now matched up. I was kinda expecting Diaz vs Zepeda, with the winner getting Garcia. Diaz not taking this fight now is a seriously bad look.
                    sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Except that Loma didn't, hasn't and probably won't. But hey, he can always say he was the first ever franchise champ at 135. Oh how we're all in awe of such a feat.

Comment

Working...
                      X