Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz On Track For December In Las Vegas, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

By your logic I guess Ryan Garcia can rematch Francisco Fonseca and Romero Duno since he’s a megastar who doesn’t need a title, even though he hasn’t fought for one yet.

He’s definitely the Instagram champion so I guess you’re right, Ryan Garcia doesn’t need to fight anyone with less followers than him….
    you're so hurt. Hankeys a bum. Accept it

Leave a comment:

• whollisboxing
    replied
    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Lmao you and all the other idiots completely miss the point. RYAN DOESNT NEED TO BE MANDATORY. HANKEY NEEDS HIM. RYAN CAN GET A SHOT AT HANKEY WHENEVER HE WANTS.
    By your logic I guess Ryan Garcia can rematch Francisco Fonseca and Romero Duno since he’s a megastar who doesn’t need a title, even though he hasn’t fought for one yet.

He’s definitely the Instagram champion so I guess you’re right, Ryan Garcia doesn’t need to fight anyone with less followers than him….

Leave a comment:

• whollisboxing
    replied

Lmao you and all the other idiots completely miss the point. RYAN DOESNT NEED TO BE MANDATORY. HANKEY NEEDS HIM. RYAN CAN GET A SHOT AT HANKEY WHENEVER HE WANTS.
    So you’re ok with your guy making business decisions to avoid a potentially difficult matchup? You sound more like a groupie than a boxing fan but to each his own.

Leave a comment:

• no.1P4P
    replied
    gonna be a great styles fight. comon december!

Leave a comment:

• L. Cipher
    replied
    I think Jojo is tailor made for Haney. Haney's is too sharp and too big for Diaz. The ref will step in and stop it late in the fight

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    For me Jojo having that fight with Gary Russell early on goes a long way. All fights since have basically been a step down for him. We know he will hang in there against someone who has superior speed..a step slower but always there. Faced two difficult styles since as well - Fortuna and Farmer. GRJ, Farmer, Fortuna, those aren't easy styles at all

Could see it like a Jesus Chavez v Mayweather type of affair except Jojo will be able to continue the fight where Chavez got injured and the fight was stopped. Was a good fight while it lasted
    Good points. It's been a while since I saw his fight against GRJ but I thought he fought well, especially the first half. That was a huge step up for JoJo and Gary made some adjustments to pull away in second half.

JoJo has fought some tough opposition, and as you pointed out, with difficult styles. He is a live dog in this one. Really like the matchup.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied

So it’s not a problem that Ryan Garcia is passing up a title shot for an eliminator to avoid the fight?

Leave a comment:

• whollisboxing
    replied

He is begging. Literally lol specifically Ryan. He barely called out Teo and doesn't even mention Tank. He's lucky jojo is willing to beat his ass
    So it’s not a problem that Ryan Garcia is passing up a title shot for an eliminator to avoid the fight?

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied

If Devin Haney calls guys out then he’s begging. And if he doesn’t call guys out, he’s ducking. It’s a lose-lose situation with some people but I hope this fight happens.
    He is begging. Literally lol specifically Ryan. He barely called out Teo and doesn't even mention Tank. He's lucky jojo is willing to beat his ass

Leave a comment:

• whollisboxing
    replied
    Hell yeah! Hankeys begging was worth it after all.
    I got Diaz by knockout. Those little pitty pats ain't gonna deter jojo!

Who wants to bet?
    If Devin Haney calls guys out then he’s begging. And if he doesn’t call guys out, he’s ducking. It’s a lose-lose situation with some people but I hope this fight happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X