Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank gets bodybagged then…

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If Tank gets bodybagged then…

    Does he become the biggest hypejob in boxing since prince Arthur Abraham or is he an atg level hypejob.

  • #2
    How was artur a hypejob when he was a multi division world champ with legit defenses

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
      How was artur a hypejob when he was a multi division world champ with legit defenses
      Come on lad we both know in the alphabet soup boxing world multiple weights and defenses don’t mean that much anymore it’s the level of competition. In fact if you want to talk about multiple weight champions then technically the 19 losses Barkley is up there with the atgs like SRR who only won titles in 2 divisions.

      Comment


      • #4
        ranking hype jobs is tough, fans of one hypejob will scream that other fighters are/have been bigger hypejobs than their guy is & that their guy is not actually a hypejob at all

        people who have unified divisions and fought in multiple classes are still called hypejobs by some people, one not up to par performance is all it takes to start the screaming

        as for people who have barely won a title, well thats another story altogether.......

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1lparm View Post

          Come on lad we both know in the alphabet soup boxing world multiple weights and defenses don’t mean that much anymore it’s the level of competition. In fact if you want to talk about multiple weight champions then technically the 19 losses Barkley is up there with the atgs like SRR who only won titles in 2 divisions.
          2 or 3 more fights and i truly believe Tank aka the fat lesbian will reach the heights in terms of hate that Floyd reached. People will tune in to watch him lose. Which in turn will keep generating him money.

          I was a huge Tank fan but Loma came calling and i didn't like the way he fell back and kept quiet. Nevertheless i still want him to do well but he has to be in a 50/50 and win it of course then i may renew my enthusiasm in him

          Comment


          • #6
            El Tanque isnt losing to this clown.
            charliepaerker likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Tank will never be a bigger hype job than Matthysse.

              Comment


              • #8
                This is practically a no contest.
                The most interesting thing about this fight is watching them work so fcking hard trying to generate hype.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  This is practically a no contest.
                  The most interesting thing about this fight is watching them work so fcking hard trying to generate hype.
                  Tank is a hypejob I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up like Mikey

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  TOP