Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

How many Caleb Plant posts have you been making in support of him? lol

Stop playing the victim
    Victim? I don't give a **** about caleb plant OR canelo. There aren't 5 fighters I'm a fan of above the weight of 130. At this point in my life, I mostly cheer for the underdog in cherry picked fights. Just as this past saturday because I didn't even know who the fuk Martin was. I am not a Canelo fan either. Plant just isn't that good imo , but I'd love to see him win. Find one post of me riding with Canelo over plant.. So you can go fuk yourself
    Last edited by buddyr; 10-21-2021, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      Victim? I don't give a **** about caleb plant OR canelo. There aren't 5 fighters I'm a fan of above the weight of 130. At this point in my life, I mostly cheer for the underdog in cherry picked fights. Just as this past saturday because I didn't even know who the fuk Martin was. I am not a Canelo fan either. Plant just isn't that good imo , but I'd love to see him win. So you can go fuk yourself
      That's my point. You're American. Caleb Plant is American. Yet you obviously don't root for him like you do many other Americans...we all know why.

No issue with it on my end, but denying reality always deserves a call out.

Comment

Well he mentioned that his mother is half Haitian/half Creole in a fight hype video a while back but he did not say anything about his dads ethnicity in that particular vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

That's my point. You're American. Caleb Plant is American. Yet you obviously don't root for him like you do many other Americans...we all know why.

No issue with it on my end, but denying reality always deserves a call out.
          wrong again. My favorite weight class is 115. I've mentioned this several times up here. lol. There is a search function you can use to try and prove me wrong if you like.. Estrada beat my guy Beamon who reps my home state and fights out of Goldsboro, NC(he had a fight here in Greenville a few years ago. I still have the fliers). I also love bantamweight(it's documented). Now explain to all of us how many americans are champions at 115 and 118. I'll wait on your answer. Please take your time to embarrass me for "lying". I like no one at 147. I've been very critical of keith thurman, spence, crawford. I am NOT a fan of fury, wilder, joshua(or anyone from the UK at the moment), mw is bs as Cripple G is one foot into retirement and jermall charlo refuses to fight anyone. Tank bullsh&ttin, all of 135 is on the bs. and this is where we are at. The search function is your friend.
          Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Mulato is also considered offensive. Thats a word colonizers came up with. Hes Cuban American
            Mulato is not an offense word, not in Cuba. And yes he's American.

Comment

hes purebred annoying

Comment

The real question is WTF does it matter. I dont give 2 $h!t$ what his ethnicity is I dont like the dude and his ethnicity would never change it.

Comment

He's from the long lost ignoramus assholeish tribe.

Comment

Cuban American

Comment

Working...
                    X