Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Naoya Inoue to cherrypick and fight 55th ranked bantamweight on boxrec Aran Dipaen on December 14 in Japan. Dipaen’s last 8 opponents have a combined record of 75 wins and 57 losses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking: Naoya Inoue to cherrypick and fight 55th ranked bantamweight on boxrec Aran Dipaen on December 14 in Japan. Dipaen’s last 8 opponents have a combined record of 75 wins and 57 losses.

You would think Inoue, who’s currently ranked #3 p4p would like to fight the best and fight available top opposition. but he does this and fights an unknown bum.

Rigo and Oubali are available, at the very least he should fight a contender in his voluntary defenses he’s #3 p4p. How dissapointing.

Imagine the hate Canelo will get if he fights a guy like this in a voluntary defense.

Hahaha but don’t tell anyone Inoue and Tank don’t cherry pick you’ll get crucified.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

You would think Inoue, who’s currently ranked #3 p4p would like to fight the best and fight available top opposition. but he does this and fights an unknown bum.

Rigo and Oubali are available, at the very least he should fight a contender in his voluntary defenses he’s #3 p4p. How dissapointing.

Imagine the hate Canelo will get if he fights a guy like this in a voluntary defense.
      Agree he should be fighting better comp. Disagree with the guys you listed.

Rigo just embarrassed himself. He’s not getting a payday after that. Oubali just lost by ko to Donaire.

Comment

Smh this is the type of BS I just can’t seem to understand. This fight should not even be sanctioned. So many guys that want a chance at the belt and have work there way up for u to pick and choose who u wanna fight. Every time I see these fights I always bet on the underdog, (thank you for the nice change last week Mikey “ smooth like a coke can body” Garcia.)

Comment

Yea this is a bad fight, after he fought hot pepper or whatever his name was, he should be fighting donaire, casimero, or moving up

Comment

Top Rank diet.

Comment

- -Y U always a crybaby?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -Y U always a crybaby?
                i feel sorry for you defending inoue. Dude’s a top 3 p4p yet he’s fighting this bum? It’s not evena mandatory so there’s no excuse for this atrocity.

Comment

i feel sorry for you defending inoue. Dude’s a top 3 p4p yet he’s fighting this bum? It’s not evena mandatory so there’s no excuse for this atrocity.
                  I mean, I asked the question about why Inoue and Crawford were up there so high and remain so yet Usyk who just beat the top Heavyweight gets stuck at #5 and NSB apparently is okay with it all, so
                  BigDramaShow! BigDramaShow! likes this.

Comment

It's going to be sssooooooo funny if this turns out to be a cherry pick gone wrong and Inoue gets KO'ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X