Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Caleb Plant Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant's going to fold like a cheap suit.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      I know Mexican fans want to look at Julio Cesar Chavez as like one of the greatest but to be honest and transparent Canelo fights better fighters and multiple divisions and is more dominant although both has had questionable decisions in their favor. I believe when all is said and done he will go down as the best Mexican boxer right there with Salvador Sanchez whom many seem to have forgot about.
      Well unlike jcc he doesn't fight most after their best wins

Comment

Ok, watched the showtime workout yesterday and a few things caught my attention:

1 Reynoso and "The doctor" implied that they are working on speed, explosiveness and stamina.
        2 Canelo looks very focused, he always does, but I think he is more motivated than his usual
        3 Canelo handspeed looks great.
        4 Based on what he showed today I am very possitive that he is gonna counter Plant when Plant tries to put his flashy combinations.
        5 His upper body movement, a pleassure to watch.

Damn, we still 2 weeks away and I'm still crossing my fingers that stupid covid doesn't F this up, I'm really interested in the clash of styles of this fight.

I'm still picking Canelo to win with a lot of confidence, I think Plant will realize he is not fighting these C-B Class fighters anymore, but hey! Prove me wrong!

Comment

Plant will have his eyes on Alvarez every second. Not like Billy Joe. But of course most fan boys think he's invinsable. The fight will be closer IMO.

Comment

Canelo should still be at 160. He looks a little chubby now.

Comment

Working...
            X