Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd “TBE” Mayweather responsible for Canelos career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I got eyes he does things that many fans don't even see, I doubt there is fighter in history his size that could beat him, once you start all the climbing divisions etc things get clouded, so many fighters have asterics that are created by fans some are legit many are not, it all depends how much you know about championship level boxing, I place more value on what I see in the ring than what I read others think they see. Its like Canelos CW, it was not the reason he lost, the same Floyd that beat Canelo then would beat the Canelo that Khan fought, one punch is not landing on Floyd like that and he will take it and survive because he is a genuine ATG.

The haters don't influence me I know what I see, they are all just athletes to me no different than a Greyhound or Racehorse I look at the performance I don't get into the personality side at all.
    But what did you’re eyes think about the asterisk next to those wins?

Old ancient Oscar and even at that It was a nip And tuck affair most of the way.

Canelo was obviously not prime yet and regardless of you wanting to ignore it the fact remains he made Canelo meet him at a CW that meant to maximize Floyd’s chances of wining despite already facing a not prime canelo.

And we all know the Manny story moment JMM knocked Manny out of this hemisphere Floyd said ok let’s do it now.

All are facts I’m not making anything up.

Also what did your eyes think of the favorable treatment he was given in most of his fights being allowed to forearm anyone at any given moment and not once getting a point deduction? Smart man Floyd had that all take care of the moment he selected the refs, judges, locations and everything else.

Floyd was the beneficiary of being one of if not THE most spoiled fighter I’ve ever seen in my life. Most non biased experts believe he shouldn’t be undefeated, and shouldn’t have been allowed to get away with things that he did not just In The ring but also outside of it. For example his racist rant towards Manny about eating dog was disgraceful. Anyways I’ve waisted more time than I would like to on a guy who most people cheered to lose not win and his career will not age well. That’s it for me about that. Take care.
    Last edited by Gypshot; 10-20-2021, 10:00 PM.
    Cecin Cecin likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post

I think he was ridiculously overrated.

There are asterisk to a lot of his big wins. Oscar, Canelo, Pac, etc. Picking weights, officials, ring size(he would have never budged like Canelo did with BJS) Floyd would have just paid him off like he did Maidana with the gloves and that’s no BS brother.
      there is no asterisks over his wins over Pac and ESPECIALLY oscar wtf. Oscar literally had every advantage he could get and still lost

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

there is no asterisks over his wins over Pac and ESPECIALLY oscar wtf. Oscar literally had every advantage he could get and still lost
        oh yes he did.

Read the above already answered that.

Comment

canelo got better defensively and he uses alot but not all of mayweathers style

also career wise, that fight helped his notoriety, even in a loss, as it is like top 3 or 4 all time PPV sales, so a lot of viewers learned who canelo was from that fight

Comment

Old ancient Oscar and even at that It was a nip And tuck affair most of the way.

Canelo was obviously not prime yet and regardless of you wanting to ignore it the fact remains he made Canelo meet him at a CW that meant to maximize Floyd’s chances of wining despite already facing a not prime canelo.

And we all know the Manny story moment JMM knocked Manny out of this hemisphere Floyd said ok let’s do it now.

Also what did your eyes think of the favorable treatment he was given in most of his fights being allowed to forearm anyone at any given moment and not once getting a point deduction? Smart man Floyd had that all take care of the moment he selected the refs, judges, locations and everything else.

Floyd was the beneficiary of being one of if not THE most spoiled fighter I’ve ever seen in my life. Most non biased experts believe he shouldn’t be undefeated, and shouldn’t have been allowed to get away with things that he did not just In The ring but also outside of it. For example his racist rant towards Manny about eating dog was disgraceful. Anyways I’ve waisted more time than I would like to on a guy who most people cheered to lose not win and his career will not age well. That’s it for me about that. Take care.
            oscar was 33 when floyd schooled him
            LeOoze LeOoze likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

oscar was 33 when floyd schooled him
              people also forget that floyd only had 3 fights at 147 prior and arguably wasn't a full grown welter. yet he jumped up to his 5th weight class and in his first fight fought Oscar. amazing.

Comment

Old ancient Oscar just Koed a MW and was 21 pounds heavier than the Oscar that Manny beat,,,,, what does that say to you ? Go and look at Oscar with Steve Forbes right before Manny then look at Oscar Ko Mayorga right before Floyd, the 166 Oscar would run Manny over, Floyd gave Oscar 16 pounds on the night , Manny was 2lbs heavier than Oscar fight night, lol work it out kid.

Canelo was a WC with 43 wins, how green do you think he was when he beat everyone before Floyd and everyone since, the only thing Canelo could beat Floyd on is weight, all things the same and Floyd is a MW the 36 yr old Floyd would give him the same schooling today, Khan won every round until he was stopped, Floyd would win every round in a wash, just a way superior boxer and way smaller, equal the size and Canelo has no chance.

Floyd toyed with JMM and also beat Manny in cruise control, Nacho said Floyd is from another planet and cannot be beaten, JMM never ever once asked for a rematch he knows whats up he was embarrassed.

All common opponents of Manny and Floyd stated Floyd is the best they fought.

The more you talk the more fan you become, its has all been hashed out a million times you sound like a johnny come lately.
                Last edited by Roadblock; 10-20-2021, 11:36 PM.

Comment

What a f**king stupid post

Comment

Working...
                  X