• Show
Clear All

man, i got guerrero in this one.

guerrero's the troof.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Rocky's coming back to England.
      Nope.

Thats why the fight with Mitchell never got done.

because Rocky told them, that if they want the fight it will have to be in the USA or PR.

Rocky knows Mitchell is been hyped in the UK and he will not get a fair threatment if he fighst him.

he wil get robbed if it goes to the cards, so he told him if you want the fight come to america.

I dont blame him, he already went to England!!!!!!

Comment

I think Rocky is more than ready for Guerrero. This will be a good fight while it last. As some of you have wisely made the observation Guerrero is a better boxer than rocky but he does not have the heart and chin of this guy. Rocky is PR but he fight like if he was Mexican in the sence that he is willing to take a few to give a bunch. So I think Rocky has more than average chance of stopping Guerrero. We'll see this weekend what he's got? I've heard he's been training with Calderon, maybe he has learn something from the little guy with regards to defense and lateral movement?

Comment

Rocky already went to England to get his belt, So I think if Mitchell wants a piece of Rocky he will have to foght on Rocky's terms since he is the Current champ. US or PR for that fight to happen as long as he's champ.

Comment

guerrero needs to be in a tough fight,i still wonder if he'll quit again if he finds himself in a tough one,,we'll find out if this fight does happen...i hope it does,like he said,fans deserve these kind of fights,two champs facing each other

Comment

Man this would he good. But rocky would have to put the performance of his career thus far to get this one. Gurrero can out box him and rocky just said he's trying to box more to become a better fighter, which is a good thing. However if he tries to box gurrero he will take a beating. So he would have to make it a war to take guerrero on where he has the advantage on that department. Regardless it will be a great fight

Comment

This will be the second time that Guerrero has went after a title holder who is not the #1 ranked guy in the division like Soto is. Nothing against Rocky, he may be a decent fighter. But Soto is the man to see.

Comment

they love ROCKY IN ENGLAND!

Comment

rocky said ..

EAHHH PUNEEEEEEEETAAAAA!! when he entered the ring agaisnt cook... he said.. that the it was the first time that he felt that way in boxing arena!! props to the best fans in the world the BRITISH !!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta
                      The Caballero-Juan Ma fight definitely needs to happen before a Gamboa-Juan Ma fight. I view Caballero and Gamboa equally as dangerous to Juan Ma, but a victory over Caballero means more for Juan Ma's legacy.
                      Caballero in terms of skils is a ****ing bum!!!!!!

Gamboa would present way more problems to Juanma than Caballero!!!!!

Caballero dont go pass 6 with Juanma!!!!!!

I agree though that Caballero-Lopez is the fight that needs to happend.

And it will happend January 23rd

By the way wrong thread!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X