Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero Welcomes Rocky Martinez Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^ ohh if hes a quitter! he will not like being in the ring with rocky ! thats for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      ^^^^^ ohh if hes a quitter! he will not like being in the ring with rocky ! thats for sure!!
      He quitted in the second round of his fight with Daud Yourdan, he had a cut and said **** this!!!!!!!!

Im telling Guerrero is the better boxer of the 2 and he will most likely win, but he needs to hurt Ricky early and finish him, if this goes to the later rounds, Guerrero will be in some deep ****!!!!!!!!

Comment

*Ch@mpbox* - Every PR boxer wins by TKO in the late rounds.

Guerra puneta!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          Yeah he quit before, lacks heart. Also his head looks like a boomerang.

Comment

Kevin Mitchell waits patiently for the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              *Ch@mpbox* - Every PR boxer wins by TKO in the late rounds.

Guerra puneta!!!!!!!
              Chicana69 - "Stop the nuthuggery, PR boxers aint ****, you just nuthugg because they are rricans. I only say this because Im a ****** who cant say anything besides accusing people of what I do. I cant say why such or such will win because Im a idiot who dont know ****.

Oh and dont bring my buttbuddy margarito into this, he is innocent and a loving man. just like queen DLH"

"Arriba el Rancho ballroom and Los Rajones with Fishnets, ajuaaaaa, viva Mexico"!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Kevin Mitchell waits patiently for the winner.
                Mitchell Can beat both indeed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Chicana69 - "Stop the nuthuggery, PR boxers aint ****, you just nuthugg because they are rricans. I only say this because Im a ****** who cant say anything besides accusing people of what I do. I can say why such or such will win because Im a idiot who dont know ****.

Oh and dont bring my buttbuddy margarito into this, he is innocent and a loving man. just like queen DLH"

"Arriba el Rancho ballroom and Los Rajones with Fishnets, ajuaaaaa, viva Mexico"!
                  Callate pinche MAMABICHO!!! Guerra!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    Callate pinche MAMABICHO!!! Guerra!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Mitchell Can beat both indeed!!!!
                      Rocky's coming back to England.

Comment

Working...
                      X