Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Suffers Shoulder Injury, Withdraws From Otto Wallin Fight 10/30 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing and the boxing business is like a game of chess. You can navigate your way through the game if you choose your opponents wisely, at the correct time. One wrong move and you’re sent towards the back of the line only to find yourself working your way back up the ladder. This looks like a smart move by Whyte and his team. I’m not sure but I have strong doubts that he injured his shoulder this close to fight night with Wallin. In any case, this is the best move for Whyte. Very smart DUCK. I think Wallin would’ve beat him.

Comment

• If Whyte is injured then he should be out of the picture. I believe Ruiz Joyce and Ortiz are next in line.
      Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

• Shame, that was a good fight.

Harsh on Wallin, but I'd like to see Fury/Whyte around the same as Usyk/Joshua so we can speed up the meeting of the winners.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

That makes zero sense. Again, Wallin is nowhere at WBC rankings.

IF Whyte must fight for WBC mandatory position, that should be against Wilder, Ruiz or Joyce.
          Then he should fight those guys instead and NOT fury! How can you reward someone for faking an injury to get out of a fight? It’s a disgrace!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The Dillian Whyte-Otto Wallin fight is off for October 30. BoxingScene.com has learned that Whyte has suffered a shoulder injury while training that has forced him to withdraw from what would've been an intriguing heavyweight showdown a week from Saturday night. DAZN was scheduled to stream the Whyte-Wallin fight as the main event of a card from O2 Arena in London.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            ——-
            The Fury haters are going to be all over this like flies on poop, boldly proclaiming that Fury now gets an automatic pass aka ducks Whyte.
            They will NOT criticize any other fighter for pulling out of a fight through Covid or injury BUT the toxic hate towards Fury is as palpable as the sweat around a hyena’s balls.

Just to be clear, I bet $200 on Wilder to KO Fury in the 2nd fight, before anyone calls me a Fury nüthugger

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post

this must be 4th or 5th mando eliminator Whyte has ducked. Do some research.

Also research how many title shots he ducked recently.
              Do some Research yourself .....
              Dillian Whyte vs Otto Wallin Fight was Not a mandatory
              Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Do some Research yourself .....
                Dillian Whyte vs Otto Wallin Fight was Not a mandatory
                Smh
                That's right. Whyte stays mandatory even when he loses, like when old man Povetkin put him on a stretcher 2 fights ago.

Comment

So is Wallin mandatory if Whyte bottled the fight and pulled out?
                  Mandatory?
                  How is that gonna happen?
                  Otto Wallin is Not even WBC Top 10 Ranked

Comment

That's right. Whyte stays mandatory even when he loses, like when old man Povetkin put him on a stretcher 2 fights ago.
                    Duh?
                    What's your point?
                    Povetkin was Wbc ranked Not Wallin
                    That's why he fought him again and won

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

It's funny you say that because I do vaguely remember him doing some extra "work" on the cut in clinches.
                      Yes the commentators caught it in the replay but I dont think the ref really saw it. But it slow motion is was pretty blatant.

Comment

Working...
                      X